Prestige Item
NARS Lipstick Reviews

A wide range of captivating shades designed to provide the look and style the color dictates. NARS lipstick is available in three formulas.

March 30, 2021

Long lasting

I love how soft it feels on the lips, non heavy, and non sticky. it has a good shade and stays on for long, i went all day and even ate and it stayed on

February 24, 2021

Nars lipstick

Love this product. I’m pretty picky with lipsticks and glosses, don’t like gummy or sticky. This applied smoothly, added a sheer colour tint and moisturizer as well. I bought 3 colours so far. Beautiful packaging too.

November 13, 2020

My favourite lipstick

I love this lipstick by NARS. I’ve been using the colour gypsy for the past 8 years and it is to die for! Very rich and luxurious colour and lasts a long time. I normally will get compliments on the colour which rocks!

October 28, 2020

Liquid lipstick

Love these nars lipstick set which has all my favourites, love the packaging easy to use long lasting, price is soo good & affordable for all these beautiful colours

March 08, 2020

Wow!

Loved the color and consistency. It’s really creamy! My lips were super smooth. It’s long lasting and moisturizing. A bit pricy but worth it! Would recommend!

Leicester, United Kingdom

Perfect lips

OMG what can I say but this is my go to for my lips Nars lipstick ranges from beautiful bold colours to soft pastels it’s silky and smooth to apply the colour whichever shade you choose will stay and for me personally it doesn’t fade soooo worth the money spent NARS I love your matte and satins x

Cumbria, United Kingdom

Very dry

I have 2 of the audacious lipsticks, Anna and Dominique. Anna is a beautiful mauvey pink colour that is suitable for everyday use, whilst Dominique is like a smokey purple colour, probably would be used on a night out. The packaging is beautiful, really appreciate the magnetic click and heaviness. One other good thing about this packaging is that its pretty dirt-proof, not like some lipsticks where you can see your finger prints all over it. They have a big range of colours, and most of the are pretty. However I find this lipstick quite drying. Thats the main turn off for me, as my lips are quite dry, and this lipstick does not help. Due to this, I will not be purchasing these lipsticks again. Big shame as I quite like the creamy textures at first, but does not last long.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Silky nars lipstick in dolce vita

I was after a new lipstick for autumn, I have quite pale skin and find it really hard to find a staple lipstick! After many purchases I finally came across dolce vita, it's perfect for autumn, it goes with so many eye shadow looks and it's a well rounded lipstick. I did find it hard being just a normal lipstick not a liquid lip, but it's so silky, it doesn't crease in my lip lines and it's actually pretty long lasting. It even stands up to coffee cups! I'd really recommend this lipstick if you're after a moisturising lipstick.

January 23, 2018

Great coverage and lots of variety

I am new to the lipstick scene and I got introduced to NARS lipstick. This product when on doesn't dry my lips out and I continually get compliments on the colours and how they look. Great quality for the price. Pair with a great lip liner and your set.

December 19, 2017

Great but expensive

This lipstick has great coverage and colours, it tends to stay on the lips pretty good. I found it to be slightly overpriced considering I could get pretty much the same thing from the drug store, but it did last a long time.