Prestige Item
NARS Lipstick Reviews

A wide range of captivating shades designed to provide the look and style the color dictates. NARS lipstick is available in three formulas.

December 20, 2017

Great but expensive

This lipstick has great coverage and colours, it tends to stay on the lips pretty good. I found it to be slightly overpriced considering I could get pretty much the same thing from the drug store, but it did last a long time.

April 24, 2017

Nars is a luxuray brand and isnt something I buy regularly but I love all my nars lip crayons. The color is super pigmented and they have tons of colors to choose from. But it is a little drying. I dont notice needing to reapply it often

February 26, 2017

Nars is one of my favourite brand. Their products are so worth it. I love the lipstick texture and shade. Its expensive but i love it. Definitely must have any collection

January 09, 2017

I have a Nars lipstick in «Jungle red» and I love the color. It's a rather matte finish and it stays on for a long time, but I find it a bit drying.

August 27, 2015

LOVE IT!! SEPCIALLY THE MATTE ONES!! yayayayayaya

July 15, 2015

Nars lip sticks are amazing. I love how they don't dry your lips out but you get great colour and its so pigmented.

July 15, 2015

I love the lip stick , it really stains and it stays on really great !! its deff worth every penny

May 30, 2015

Beautiful lip sticks. Lasts for hours without wearing off. Great plain, or with a gloss on top. Amazing pigmentation.

April 14, 2015

Nars is a more expensive brand but well worth it! there isn't much i can say but that i love love love all nars lip products and highly recommend this brand : )

January 16, 2015

It was the best lip stick I had ever had in my life. It was a matte fire brick color. Breath taking really, and the best part about it is that it looked good on anyone? From the most pale of people (aka myself) to a more tanned or lively color. It was obviously a bit more in price, but once you try it you'll know you've made a good investment.