NARS Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #1053 out of 1319 in Lipstick

A wide range of captivating shades designed to provide the look and style the color dictates. NARS lipstick is available in three formulas.

April 24, 2017

Nars is a luxuray brand and isnt something I buy regularly but I love all my nars lip crayons. The color is super pigmented and they have tons of colors to choose from. But it is a little drying. I dont notice needing to reapply it often

February 26, 2017

Nars is one of my favourite brand. Their products are so worth it. I love the lipstick texture and shade. Its expensive but i love it. Definitely must have any collection

January 09, 2017

I have a Nars lipstick in «Jungle red» and I love the color. It's a rather matte finish and it stays on for a long time, but I find it a bit drying.

August 27, 2015

LOVE IT!! SEPCIALLY THE MATTE ONES!! yayayayayaya

July 15, 2015

Nars lip sticks are amazing. I love how they don't dry your lips out but you get great colour and its so pigmented.

July 15, 2015

I love the lip stick , it really stains and it stays on really great !! its deff worth every penny

May 30, 2015

Beautiful lip sticks. Lasts for hours without wearing off. Great plain, or with a gloss on top. Amazing pigmentation.

April 14, 2015

Nars is a more expensive brand but well worth it! there isn't much i can say but that i love love love all nars lip products and highly recommend this brand : )

January 16, 2015

It was the best lip stick I had ever had in my life. It was a matte fire brick color. Breath taking really, and the best part about it is that it looked good on anyone? From the most pale of people (aka myself) to a more tanned or lively color. It was obviously a bit more in price, but once you try it you'll know you've made a good investment.

October 24, 2014

The NARS Lipstick (I have the Matte) is wonderful...stays on really well!