Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder Reviews

April 09, 2021

Sleepy

I got samples and I would definitely buy this. Made me calm, relaxed and feel asleep quickly. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night, I would get 7-8 hours of sleep. I didn't like the method that was given to mix, I preferred room temperature or cold water.

April 07, 2021

Relaxing

I took it before bed which helped me to relax and sleep. The individual packets dissolve easily in hot water and fizzes at first but settles down. The unflavored version can be mixed with juice or there are a variety of flavors to choose from and I particularly like the Raspberry Lemonade. They have a light flavor taste. The individual packets are very convenient for travel as well.

March 27, 2021

Good quality

I tried a few samples of this powder, in various flavors. I prepared my drinks with water only, as a warm drink, and the flavors were very good, the perfect balance of tart with a hint of sweetness, and with no chalkiness whatsoever. While I did not experience pain relief or noticeably better sleep, I do think the drinks helped me feel calmer and eased my stress. My favorite flavor so far is the raspberry lemon, it's super tasty!

March 23, 2021

great product

I enjoyed trying the Magnesium drink by Natural Calm. I loved the Orange and Lemon flavours the most, but all of them were tasty. Interesting product - I felt calmer and more relaxed after using them. I like that it does not have artificial sweeteners, or colors. Would love to try more from this brand.

March 09, 2021

Great Aftertaste!

Great aftertaste. Tastes like flavours shown on package after you drink it. Fizzy but good flavour going down. Comes in many great flavours. Great product!

April 01, 2020

Magnesium Benefits

I have been taking Natural Calm for awhile now and really impressed.I know all the good benefits of magnesium and like that you mix this powder into hot water this way its in liquid form digests and gets into your bloodstream better than tablets or capsules.

For me this Natural Calm has helped me to sleep much better and feel more relaxed.But the biggest benefit for me was it sure helped my hair loss.

I was losing clumps of hair and it was thinning so bad and just not growing at all it just would break off.After starting to use Natural Calm my hair is growing and its so healthy and thick.

I've tried so many hair products,serums you name it I had to take something for the inside to heal the outside.

There are other beneficial ingredients in it as well but for me I know the power of magnesium and how much our body needs it.

September 13, 2018

Because we can all use a little serenity now and then

I started using Natural Calm several years ago when my children were waking up from growing pains several times a week. It was recommended to me by my naturopath and we've been using it daily since. Not only is it great for kids but adults too. It's great for after work out for recovery, for getting the most out of your night's rest and fantastic after any sort of injury to speed healing. Our bodies need magnesium and Natural Calm is a great way to provide it

May 12, 2018

Great relaxer before bedtime

I have heard about the amazing benefits of magnesium before, but have never had the need to take it. I am trying to get on a better sleep schedule and as a result, I decided to try Natural Calm.

I bought a sampler pack that allows you to try each flavour and was impressed with how quickly I began to feel sleepy and relaxed. When I woke up the next morning, I still felt relaxed (and not anxious as I sometimes do).

The best part about Natural Calm was that I slept well and it was a natural sleep. (When I have tried melatonin in the past I kept me from dreaming which didn't feel natural).

I would recommend trying Natural Calm if you are looking for something natural to help you relax and sleep at night.

April 13, 2018

Works Great !!!

I have used this product for a few days now, it really seems to help. I feel a little better, more relaxed. The taste is great !!!! Will certainly keep this in my cupboard

February 22, 2018

GOOD.

I got a free sample of natural calm and I like it. I did not know that we do not get a lot of magnesium. so I plan on taking it on a regular base. I like you get mix it with juice.