Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix - Dark Chocolate Cherry

Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix - Dark Chocolate Cherry Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 295 in Granola Bars

May 20, 2017

These granola bars are almost like a black on a black forrest cake. When I was eating them I felt like I was having a decadent dessert. There are fairly large chunks of chocolate which allows you to enjoy that delicious flavour. There are also a number of cherries throughout which add a sweetness. I love how the granola bar has a chewy texture.

May 19, 2017

These are delicious and chewy, and the dark chocolate chunks mix perfectly with the taste of the cranberries, raisins, and nuts. I used to eat one of these almost every single day. The dark chocolate chunks are fairly large, enough to give that bitter-sweet dark chocolate taste. I love the sweetness the fruits provide and the slightly salty taste of the nuts. The chewiness of the bars and the cranberries is perfectly matched with the crunch of the nuts. I would definitely recommend trying these! You can find these on sale often at many stores for a great price.

May 16, 2017

I never go anywhere without one of these trailmix bars in my bag. They are delicious and chewy. The addition of dark chocolate makes me feel like I'm getting a treat, while the almonds and oats give me the energy boost I need.

April 09, 2017

These bars contain dark chocolate, cherry, almonds, and cranberries. These bars are absolutely delicious! They are now officially my favourite granola bar! The texture is chewy and slightly sticky.

February 15, 2017

I just tried these bars for the first time this week because I had a coupon, it was very delicious! I was hoping there wouldn't be too many chunks of cherry but still have the flavour, which was the case!

3.2/5

February 15, 2017

i tried the Nature Valley Chewy trail mix - Dark chocolate cherry and they are tasty but a bit too sweet for my taste. I think I will stick to the sweet and salty.

July 22, 2016

This granola bar is really delicious. The dark chocolate chunks are huge, in fact, the biggest I've seen in granola bars, ever! Mixed with the bits of dried cherries, almonds and cranberries, this makes for a great flavour combination. I just love getting the piece of chocolate mixed into the bite. Very filling as a snack and a substantial size, which I find to be bigger than the standard granola bar. The only downside is that it can taste a little dry, so much so that it constantly feels like it's stuck in my throat. I need to drink lots of water afterwards, but I guess that's to be somewhat expected with this type of snack. I would still repurchase, just for the chocolate!