Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars — Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 789 in Miscellaneous

July 05, 2017

Wish The Peanut Butter Taste Was Stronger...

This bar has a light peanut butter sauce drizzled over a crumbly, crunchy oat base. The taste of the peanut butter is light and only appears to come through from the small amount of sauce drizzled on top. I do wish the peanut butter taste was more prominent, as I am a fan of peanut butter. With that said, I do enjoy the taste and texture of the crunchy oats. This bar can be quite messy so I recommend eating it over a plate and not while on-the-go. These bars can be found in a large variety pack at Costco, as well as at most food stores, such as Wal Mart and Loblaws, at a decent price. My favourite of this brand is the Apple Crisp, which is a bit harder to find.

June 29, 2017

For peanut butter lovers everywhere..

These bars are delicious and what I love most about them is how they actually have a strong peanut butter taste. The top layer of the bar is thin layer of creamy, rich peanut butter. The bottom is a crunchy oatmeal which compliments the peanut butter flavor well. The peanut butter flavor really comes through. I like that this bar has a crunch to it. It is great for breakfast, lunch or snack.

March 13, 2017

The bar tasted very good, and the price wasn't all that bad. But, my feeling is that a bar is a 'snack on the go'. This bar is so crunchy and messy you almost need a plate to eat over. It breaks apart to easily. I now place a partial bar in a fruit bowl topped with yogurt.

February 20, 2017

I love eating these as a snack between meals as I feel that they are very satisfying in taste and have lots of nutritional ingredients. I wish I could eat these all the time!

February 15, 2017

J'aime bien l'emballage du produit et son prix abordable. Par contre, le goût n'a rien d'exceptionnel mais n'est pas non plus abominable. Les barres s'émiettent également très facilement.

February 06, 2017

Yes!! If you have a craving for peanut butter these will cure that. They are absolutely delicious and packed full of flavour. I love the thin layer of peanut butter on the top of each bar, tastes great and the crunch from the granola bar is perfect. Plus they come two in a package!

January 10, 2017

I have been in love with these bars since they first came out. They are SO delicious! The crunch with the peanut butter is so good and the fact you get two in a package is awesome as well.

September 08, 2016

These bars taste so good and the only reason I rated it neutral for quality was because they are so messy to eat! Since they are crunchy, they get everywhere with one bite, however, they are SO good if you can handle a little bit of crumbs and good price! This brand often goes on sale.

June 04, 2016

I'm always trying new granola bars and I tried these and was pleasantly surprised at how good they taste considering there's nothing but granola. There was a great taste of peanut butter in these and they are a great healthy snack. I also liked how each package came with two granola squares in it. Yummy!

2.8/5

April 28, 2016

These bars taste yummy (can't go wrong with peanut butter!) but are loaded with sugar...nowadays we are starting to understand the detrimental effects of sugar so I am sure a company like Nature Valley can try to make their products delicious and more healthy (i.e. with less sugar).