Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars — Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 663 in Miscellaneous

March 13, 2017

The bar tasted very good, and the price wasn't all that bad. But, my feeling is that a bar is a 'snack on the go'. This bar is so crunchy and messy you almost need a plate to eat over. It breaks apart to easily. I now place a partial bar in a fruit bowl topped with yogurt.

February 20, 2017

I love eating these as a snack between meals as I feel that they are very satisfying in taste and have lots of nutritional ingredients. I wish I could eat these all the time!

February 15, 2017

J'aime bien l'emballage du produit et son prix abordable. Par contre, le goût n'a rien d'exceptionnel mais n'est pas non plus abominable. Les barres s'émiettent également très facilement.

February 06, 2017

Yes!! If you have a craving for peanut butter these will cure that. They are absolutely delicious and packed full of flavour. I love the thin layer of peanut butter on the top of each bar, tastes great and the crunch from the granola bar is perfect. Plus they come two in a package!

January 10, 2017

I have been in love with these bars since they first came out. They are SO delicious! The crunch with the peanut butter is so good and the fact you get two in a package is awesome as well.

September 08, 2016

These bars taste so good and the only reason I rated it neutral for quality was because they are so messy to eat! Since they are crunchy, they get everywhere with one bite, however, they are SO good if you can handle a little bit of crumbs and good price! This brand often goes on sale.

June 04, 2016

I'm always trying new granola bars and I tried these and was pleasantly surprised at how good they taste considering there's nothing but granola. There was a great taste of peanut butter in these and they are a great healthy snack. I also liked how each package came with two granola squares in it. Yummy!

April 28, 2016

These bars taste yummy (can't go wrong with peanut butter!) but are loaded with sugar...nowadays we are starting to understand the detrimental effects of sugar so I am sure a company like Nature Valley can try to make their products delicious and more healthy (i.e. with less sugar).

February 22, 2016

These are my go to granola bars.There is just a hint of peanut butter right along the top of the bar and the entire bar has that same taste all throughout .Very delicious . I personally like a crunchy granola bar over a softer one.I also like that there are 2 to a package so nice if I need to share with my daughter . Love these they are my favorite granola bars.

February 12, 2016

OMG, I live on these. I am on the go with my job, and they are an awesome protein boost when you're in a hurry. they taste great, and as far as granola bars go, the large boxes are the biggest bang for your buck (as opposed to quaker products of the same quality).