Nature valley crunchy oats and honey Reviews
#31 in Granola Bars

July 21, 2017

I would buy again

A few years ago I ran into my neighbor at the grocery store he is 90 years old and he told me that he eats 1 Nature Valley bar a day and its his secret to healthy living. Since then I have been buying them also. My favorite is the crunchy oats and honey but I like all of the flavours.

July 09, 2017

Love It

These bars are a great snack to put in your purse, they taste great but aren't too sweet. They are very crunchy so if you like a more chewy bar this definitely isn't for you. My only qualm with the product is that it very easily crumbles and can create a mess .. so definitely don't leave it in your bag for too long!

April 29, 2017

These taste great and I'll definately snack on them, but they are a bit sweet and too crumbly for my liking. Just a word of warning: they are very hard and brittle and can make a big crummy mess. Not recommended anywhere around kids of anywhere you need to keep clean.

March 10, 2017

J'achète ces barres pour les lunchs. Elles sont très bonne. Par contre si on regarde l'étiquette nutritionnel je pense que c'est à retravailler. Mais reste quelle sont bien à comparer d'autres.
    Je les achète souvent à 1.88$. Le prix en vaut la peine.

February 17, 2017

I enjoy the nature valley crunchy bars. I love a crunchy snack, regardless of how messy it can be. And these bars are quite possibly the messiest granola bar out there haha. These bars are a filling snack and great when you need a quick fix before a work out or when you have a short break at work. The peanut butter flavor is my preferred choice.

February 16, 2017

I really like these. I think they have a great flavour and good to grab when you are on your way out and eat on the go. They are an awesome price especially at Walmart for normally $1.88. Just wish they were more nutritious.

February 16, 2017

These oats and honey bars are delicious! They are quite filling and the perfect snack. I enjoy mine with my morning tea. The flavour is really good and I love the crunch. Oats and honey are the perfect combination.

February 16, 2017

Some cereals are too sweet even when you think they're nutritious. I find crunchy oats and honey to be sweetened just perfectly. It does offer some fibre, and could include more nutrients, but the delicious flavour, crunchiness and low sugar content make it worth while. I love it with almond milk for breakfast and I'm going to have it sprinkled on yogourt and mixed berries as a snack in the near future!

November 08, 2016

Love these bars! I have seen them at the store for years but they did not look too tasty so I never got them. Tried them at an event recently and I am hooked. Although they look like they'd be too "healthy" they are truly delicious!

September 15, 2016

It is perfect when you don't have time to grab lunch during work and its works really well as a snack as well! it taste soooo yummy and I definitely recommend it!