Nature Valley Trail Mix Fruit & Nut Granola Bars

Nature Valley Trail Mix Fruit & Nut Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 280 in Granola Bars

April 10, 2017

Nature valley is one of my favorite brands especially the trail mix granola bar. It has the richness of fruit (cranberry) and nuts like almond, peanuts, raisins and healthy combination of oats n wheat. It is so soft n chewy n of course tasty.

April 04, 2017

I liked this product. They are great as a snack. I really like the flavour. Nature Valley makes great products and this is one of them. I will definitely buy this again.

February 20, 2017

I bought these in bulk and am half way through the box. I like that it has all the good stuff like oats, variety of nuts and berries. They are very tasty but perhaps that is due to their sweetness, there's quite a bit of sugar added.

April 24, 2015

These saved my life when I was recently travelling abroad. We were hiking, without any place to stop along the way, so we stocked up on a few of these bars and Fruitsource bars as well, and we were good to go for the afternoon.

Sometimes I will eat one of these with a banana and apple for a quick breakfast or lunch. I love the sweet/salty combination of the nuts and raisins.

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original