NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 689 in Misc

Nasaflo neti pot is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. Neti pots have been around for thousands of years, mainly used by yoga enthusiasts. The neti pot is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective. They also clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Nasaflo neti pot is excellent for all ages.

May 27, 2017

Even though I was terribly reluctant to try this at first, I have to admit it really does work. My husband has a lot of sinus issues and seasonal allergies and he find the neti pot really helps relieve the congestion and itch.

May 27, 2017

Easy way to remove thick mucus build up and clear up sinus .i use it every time I have major flu or cold and it helps clear my sinus. I repurchased this couple of time cause it works

May 23, 2017

The easiest and most gentle way to rinse sinuses! I had to watch a YouTube video a couple of times to get it right, but it works! I recieved this for free from the company because I have cystic fibrosis (a hereditary disorder affecting the exocrine glands. It causes the production of abnormally thick mucus) And it is AMAZING! i have repurchased the saline packages as well. I have also used the sinus rinse bottle, and love the neti pot way more! It is easier to use and more gentle. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to breathe better, but you must follow all instructions very carefully, as there are things in tap water that can make even a healthy person very sick. Follow all instructions. Great product!

May 15, 2017

Greatest Invention Ever for those suffering with sinus issues. It's very easy to use and takes no time at all. Especially useful for when you have a cold.

March 03, 2017

My family and I recently have been going through a cold loop and have had horribly stuffy noses that wont clear. I hate not being able to breath well at night so my mom recommended the neti pot and I haven't been able to get through a cold without it. Even with our allergies and stubborn noses it helps clean it out every time. I love being in the ocean so the salt doesn't bother me, but my mother in law uses just warm water and it still works great.

March 03, 2017

I had one of these neti pots a few years ago. and after getting over the discomfort of water going into your sinuses, it really did work. Unfortunately I dropped it a while after buying it and it broke.

March 03, 2017

I suffer with sinus issues and decided to give the NeilMed NasFlo Neti Pot a try. I'm really glad I did. This is so easy to use. Just get everything mixed and you are ready to go. Love how it unclogs the nasal passages and flows right through cleaning the passages. Not irritating to the nose and doesn't leave any bad chemicals behind as it cleans out your nasal passage. I would rather use this instead of using a bunch of drops to try to clear my nose..

December 01, 2016

I am a severe allergy sufferer. I have horrible nasal/sinus congestion almost yaer round. The neti pot works wonderfully for reducing the inflammation for me - but I really have to be diligent and use it often. I am often so plugged up that the water cannot come out the other side, but still I stick with it - as it still improves the inflammation! A great natural product that really works. I bought one for my husband as well. It takes some getting used to (shooting water up your nose and letting it drain out the other side) but my sinuses feel amazing after.

April 26, 2016

Neti POT! is genious! I should have tried this many years ago...
    Effective, much more than any pills I tried. Even my kid of 10 years old tried it last week and solve her cold in 3 days. It is simple to use once you passed the fear of putting water up your nose and getting water out the other nostril!

April 19, 2016

It is now allergy season for some of us. This is my #1 Neti pot. Why? I get sinus pressure and nasal congestion. Nasal irritation from environmental pollutants, grass, dust and pollen. The solution is easy to use sachets ph balanced and isotonic. Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free. The solution does not burn or sting. I like these pre-mixed all natural sachets for travel. Rinsing my nasal passages gives me relief from post nasal drip and nasal dryness. I use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water mixed with the NeilMed's Sinus Rinse sachets. A must have in our house.

Updated On: April 27, 2016

Well, tis the allergy season. I am finding relief with the rinsing NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Neti-pot to avoid the allergy blooming season.