Neo Citron Reviews
Ranked #255 in Remedies

May 15, 2017

This prudent is my go to when I feel a cold coming on or end up with flu or cough. The hot lemon flavor is great, it helps with nasal congestion and feels good on the throat. It also assists in sleep!

February 06, 2017

I like to keep this in my home all year round. Great for when your sick, dont mind the taste at all, helps all the body aches and sore throat. The night time product helps you get a good nights sleep too.

January 11, 2017

Extremely effective cold remedy, i typically use this for colds or flus to help me rest paired up with a cough syrup and my colds are history! Very highly recommended. I have tried many of the generic types of this product and it does not compare, by far!

September 29, 2016

Pour ma part, je trouve le produit très réconfortant quand on est malade avec la toux. Facile à utiliser ,aucun préparatif à faire que de l'eau chaude. Bon goût en plus.

2.2/5

September 29, 2016

Ugh, I can't stand this stuff. It's so gross, so extremely sweet I can not drink a whole cup nor f it. Plus, even sweet, it has some bitterness to it. And I've never noticed any difference after torturing myself by drinking it. No thank you

September 29, 2016

I have to make sure my medicine cabinet has this hot drink for colds and flu's.

No matter the ailment Neo Citron will help relieve your symptoms and get you through the roughest cold or flu.

I drink it any time of the day and it doesn't make me drowsy or too out of it to go to work. There is a Night Time Neo Citron as well though with an added sleep aid which is great for bedtime after a hot bath.

It keeps my aches and pains away, clears my stuffy nose and sinuses, soothes my throat, stops my cough and I have not had any bad reaction or any allergic reaction. The pain killer is acetaminophen, so if you can't take Tylenol, you can't have this.

It tastes like a hot lemon drink, but is SUPER sweet. They also have a sugar free formula for diabetics.

This is a staple in my cupboard. It trumps any other "all in one"" type cold medicine. And that it is a drink, it is more enjoyable and you have to take the time to sit and relax which is good for when you are sick.

December 14, 2015

Best Cold flu remedy out there! Lemon is the best flavor! Make sure you get the night time one!

1.0/5

June 03, 2015

This is worthless, no benefit from this at all. To me it's just a sweet hot drink. Just doesn't work for me. A hot cup of tea with lemon is probably better