Nescafé gold cappuccino Reviews
#32 in Coffee

July 07, 2020

So yummy

Quick to make and really tastes like cappuccino. The sweetness is also not too much and and not too little. Its my pick me up and special treat in the morning. 50 calories a mug is very reasonable too.

May 07, 2020

Tasty!

I received this as a sample, perfect to try before you buy! I found this strong, not being a coffee drinker I added a little sugar and it was very good! The flavour is rich, just as any Nescafé products I have tried in the past! This is very convenient just having to add water, I will be buying this in the future! I highly recommend this to anyone to try you won’t be disappointed..

April 30, 2020

Perfect

Perfect for making a traditional espresso, or a delicate cup of cappuccino , I really like it so much not too strong and very delicious .you can even start your day with a cup of it without hesitation

2.7/5

April 24, 2020

Nescafe Gold cappuccino

This tastes nice but there is definitely not enough flavor in the drink. I like how it isn't too sweet and also how it foams up nicely.
    The only downside is lack of Cappuccino flavor

April 23, 2020

Worth to try

I’m always very picky with my coffee but got this as a sample and since then I always keep a box at home.when I need something different this one does the trick.

April 23, 2020

An instant Cappuccino.

When it comes to instant coffee Nescafe has always been my brand of choice. It's always reasonably priced and tastes good. If you're in a pinch and want something quick this is perfect. Just open the pouch, pour the powder in your cup, boil water and add then drink up. If you're like me and don't like your coffee overly sweet this is perfect. I didn't even need to add sugar. The part that amazed me the most was this coffee actually froths on the top like a real Cappuccino. It might not be gourmet but when I am on the go and don't have time to make a homemade Cappuccino this will do. It would be great for camping and travelling.

March 12, 2020

Great Taste

I got this to sample and the taste was good. It has the perfect amount of sugar and cream, not overly sweet at all...cappuccinos can sometimes be too sweet for me but this one is just right. I love the fact that when you pour water onto the mixture it becomes really frothy that’s a bonus for me. I will definitely continue to buy this brand they never disappoint. Thumbs up.

January 03, 2020

Quick sweet tooth relief

This was a very great tasting product that was great when craving something sweet and needing some added energy. I would recommend this product. It was the perfect size too!

December 21, 2019

The Best Cappuccino... Even Better Than The Coffee Shop!!!

When these first came out, I was skeptical (as someone who loved her Coffee Shop Cappuccino), but I bought some, and I fell in love instantly (pun intended!!!!) However, joking aside... They are truly delicious! They have now become part of my Weekend Morning Breakfast Routine!! Who am I fooling... I drink them in the afternoon, evening... Whenever I want one, they're that good!! Cheers!!

November 28, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Very frothy very creamy amazing

Amazing tastes not far from a coffee shop brought item best I’ve tried yet will highly recommend and will be using frequently. Get 8 in a box for under two pound so doesn’t break the bank.