Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 680 in Body Wash

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit is a refreshing, clean-rinsing body wash that treats and helps prevent body breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. This unique formula features the maximum strength dermatologist recommended acne medicine Salicylic Acid boosted by oil-blasting MicroClear technology. It's specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest without over-drying.

2.7/5

June 02, 2017

I was disappointed with the price first of all (though it was comparable to the other products that were similar). The smell of it is light and not over powering which I loved! The little beads break down so easily and don't stain your skin. The product did not work near as well as everyone else says. I know everyone's skin is different and I have yet to find the product that works for my back.

March 17, 2017

I bought this body wash because I heard it was a great wash for bacne. It smells really good, and i enjoy using it. To see results, you really have to use it often. I don't like using it everyday, just because it's really drying and harsh on the skin, so I try to use it every couple days.

July 04, 2016

Love it! I use it for my keratosis pilaris on arms and legs and after just one use I could already tell a difference! It wasn't gone, but I could see it softening up. I haven't used it long enough to actually see it gone away, but we're getting there! Smells great too. for me a body lotion is absolutely necessary after using the body wash.

May 03, 2015

This body wash I find is not as effective as the regular body wash (and scrub). I had used the regular body wash and scrub over the course of a year and my keratosis pilaris actually disappeared with continued regular use. The pink grapefruit version is okay but every now and then an ugly bump or three rears its unsightly head.

I would love to use the regular body wash and scrub again but can't find it anywhere.

March 30, 2015

I have trouble with acne. backne, blackheads, ingrown hairs, etc.... so while standing in that isle with the barrage of different options to choose from. the memory of that classic orange face wash with the thin black pump being in the shower while growing up is what caught my eye, so I turned to the good old trusted Neutrogena, for my answers, and they had the body clear body wash (regular) it worked great! but I was so happy when they came out with the pink grapefruit, it smells good, not strong and overpowering, but good, and does the job just as well. gets my skin clear, and keeps it clear! I love this product and I hope it stays forever just like the face bar and oil free face wash.

November 15, 2014

Seems like the common theme is it works for any sort of body acne (I personally get breakouts on my back, shoulders and chest, exacerbated by the use of Prednisone), the only drawback being the price. It smells lovely and refreshing, and it really does noticeably help, which I thought nothing ever would. The microbeads in this actually breakdown as you use it, which is awesome. I've used other products where the beads never breakdown and I end up with a tub full of little beads after.

November 14, 2014

As a body wash, this product is a little too pricey for me. But I only use this on my back and then a regular body wash for the rest of my body. My back gets quite oily and causes me to get back acne, but this body wash has helped reduce it a lot. It also smells really nice, which is a plus!

June 15, 2014

I was very pleased this this product and the smell is great too :)

August 15, 2013

I have bacne! Have all my life...this product is great at keeping it under control so I don't feel like I have to stay completely covered up all the time!

February 20, 2013

I ADORE this product! I have it in my shower at all times! I use it a few times a week, and then use a regular body soap on the other days. I've tried not using this soap before, and I find that my shoulders and back will break out terribly and then clear right up as soon as I start using it again. It smells fantastic and also has exfoliating beads in it. Not crazy on the price, but love love love this product!