Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

Micro polish

The micro polish left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I noticed my skin looked clean and fresh and bright after continued use of this micro polish.

Wow

My face is bright and smooth after using this polish. It removed my dead skin and gave me a youthful glow. It has a lovely delicate scent and does not leave an oily residue. I love the packaging and the colour concept. Thankyou, Chickadvisor for allowing me to try this amazing product!!! #gotitfree #Chickadvisor

Nice exfoliator

I would not use this everyday, but definitely about once a week to remove dead skin! This exfoliator isn't too strong or rough, the scrub is not too harsh but rather "small grains." Smells great too. You only need a little for the entire face. My face feels refreshed, newer, and brighter.

So happy!

I recently received this product for free for testing purposes and it’s my new go to! I love me and good scrub, and this one is awesome! Not too abrasive and not highly perfumed! Highly recommended.

in love

Great product. My skin is feeling nice & smooth afterward. After a week usage I can say so far so good works well!Leaves my skin feeling soft and looking smooth, exfoliates well. I love this scrub,I have a dry skin and it is very gentle and has a nice scent.I like the packaging too is in a cute package,
    Go try it out yourself!

Looooove it

I received this amazing product from ChickAdvisor to try and review.
    This scrub does an amazing job. Small exfoliators cleansing your face without pulling or scratching your skin.
    It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very calming and refreshing.
    I am very pleased with my Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing AHA Micro Face Polish, experience. I would recommend this product to everyone.

soooo good!!

Let me start by saying that I love scrubs.. Exfoliating products are seriously among my favourite for many reasons but the main one being that it get's rid of the dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. This is exactly what this product did for me. It also made my skin feel and look extremely bright!! A must-have, for sure!!!

March 26, 2020

I absolutely love this! I love this scrub because it

I love this scrub because it makes my face feel so nice after using it, and the scrub isn't harsh either which I really nice. It leaves a nice glow and I love that!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fresh!

This face cleanser is awesome, I leave it in my shower and use it everyday! It makes my face feel super clean and fresh, while not making it dry. The smells is perfect and refreshing, and the texture is not harsh so I can use it everyday! Love it!

Gentle

Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish is actually a gentle exfoliant. I use it every other day at night and love the microgrits that i felt in my skin. Together with other Neutrogena Bright Boost product , i noticed how my skin lightens and glow within a week. Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this.