Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

Gentle polish

I was a bit worried that this product would be a bit harsh on my dry skin but it was much more subtle and gentle, which I really liked.

I didn’t use it every day, but every couple days as instructed. I found it really did help to brighten my skin, and in combination with the entire line my skin was glowing in a noticeable improvement.

I received this product for free as part of the product review club

Love love love!

I love exfoliating face washes! Especially this one because the micro beads are very small and almost unnoticeable compared to other washes. I really feel like it removed all of my dead skin effectively and left me with brighter fresher skin! It wasn’t drying at all and was very invigorating which I love in a face wash/polish. It smells good and left my skin feeling great!

Great micropolish!

I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review through ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena.

I used this product every 3 days during the trial period, and while I was struggling with dry patches around my nose, eyebrows and chin before using this product line, in just a few weeks those struggles have diminished to zero! I have absolutely no dry patches on my skin at this point and I am loving it!

You don’t need a lot of the micropolish to effectively exfoliate your face, and it is gentle enough to not leave your face raw after like some similar products. It smells great too!

An amazing polish scrub!

This scrub is so gentle and so effective on my skin and my skin looks brighter and smoother in a week of using it. I only used the size of a pea for this scrub and that’s all it needs. I love that when I use it I don’t have to use a cleaner so basically it’s 2 in 1. My skin definitely feels softer and healthier now. I can’t ask for a better product! Thanks chick advisor!

great exfoliator!

I used this product once or twice a week and really like how it made my skin feel instantly softer. It has a nice light scent and gently exfoliates. I have to say that this is my favourite product from the Bright Boost collection. #gotitfree #neutrogenabrightboost

Fine pretty-in-pink micropolish

Claims:
    - has glycolic & mandelic AHAs
    - can be used 1-3x per week

Verdict:
    - lovely light floral scent
    - love how fine the physical exfoliation is
    - feels luxurious
    -face was smooth and glowy afterwards!

#gotitfree

J'aime

J'ai pu essayer la nouvelle gamme Bright boost au complet. Pour ce qui est de l'exfoliation, le prix est juste. Il sent bon et est efficace. Je dois avouer que j'ai adoré le Packaging tout rose de la gamme

Smells luxe

I’ve used Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish for couple weeks, and I must say that it feels, smells and works like high-end luxury product. It is way more gentle that regular scrub, but very effective. I absolutely love it.

Smells good

You don't need to use a lot to wash your face. The scent doesn't smell that bad. The microbeads doesn't irritate my skin or makes it red. After washing my face, my skin doesn't feel dry and my skin feels smooth.

For it being from Neutrogena, I would recommend this to my family and friends.

April 04, 2020

Perfect for exfoliating sensitive skin!

This Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish from Neutrogena feels more like a scrub to me. Though it is on the gentler side. I also liked the scent. I like that it's also non - comedogenic, oil-free and alcohol-free. It is definitely great for sensitive skin. And my skin looked brighter and smoother after using it for a week. I received this product for review from the Chickadvisor product review club.