Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

Wonderful exfoliating cleanser

I was very excited to receive this product from @chickadvisor and @neutrogenacanada #gotitfree when I tried it that night I was pleasantly surprised by the scent it was so fresh, the texture is very gentle on my sensitive skin, it made my skin look cleaner, brighter and fresher. Loved the ingredients in this product and for a mass drugstore product I was very pleasantly surprised. Not sure the price for this product as I got it free but I would definitely purchase it again. Thank you @ChickAdvisor

Gentle exfoliator

This Polish was a great addition to my soon care routine! It is a nice and fine exfoliator. I would just Use this a few times a week. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth and clean. It doesn't leave a residue when you rinse it off either.

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for my review. #gotitfree

Works amazing

I love using exfoliators as a part of my normal skin care routine. I was very happy to see that this one worked so well. It’s very affordable and effective. It’s not too harsh on the skin and leaves your skin feel fresh and smooth. I definitely recommend giving this one a try.

Works amazing!

In love with this product! The tiny grit formulation helps get rid of the dullness and dead skin while making your skin smoother with a nice glow. Love the scent in this whole line!

March 27, 2020

Gentle enough for daily use

This was a nice exfoliating cleanser. The exfoliant was very lightly textured and felt gentle on my skin while still ensuring good exfoliation. I would say it could be used daily or fairly regularly as it felt very gentle.

My new holy grail!

Let me start off my saying I love this product! This is officially my go to facial exfoliater, it’s gentle and it gets the job done. This product doesn’t irritate my skin and I can honestly say that since adding this to my skincare routine my skin has never looked better! I love the scent, it’s like a light, fruity floral. Highly recommend!

Thank you to ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena for this review opportunity, all thoughts are my own. #gotitfree

A nice physical exfoliant

While I personally usually prefer a chemical exfoliant over a physical exfoliant, I was surprised that I did enjoy the Resurfacing MicroPolish.

It has a rich creamy texture, with fine micro-polishing particles throughout. It has a very light scent, which is somewhat citrusy (the same scent as the other products in the line).

It left my skin feeling polished and smooth, without any irritation. I will definitely be incorporating this into my routine once every 7-10 days or so.

March 27, 2020

I love this product it makes my skin feel amazing it's very gentle it smells fresh and the end result is amazing smooth skin I don't have anything negative to say about this product I all so great job Neutrogena this will be on my purchase list and it will be on my recommendation list for friends families and other people interested in finding a nice gentle scrub.

March 27, 2020

Left my skin feeling smooth

The Neutrogena Bright Boost resurfacing micro polish was a perfect part of my face are routine. I found it easy to use and it left my skin feeling exfoliated and fresh. My skin became more even during the time I did the Bright Boost skincare routine and I’m loving it!

Loved this!

I knew it was a micro exfoliant but there was a lot more grit then I expected and I enjoyed that! It took all of my dry skin off and didn’t leave my skin feel gross and dry and tight after! I love this so much!