Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

March 30, 2020

I am obsessed - the HOLY GRAIL!

Okay, I left this review to the end because I was so excited about this product. I have already told a bunch of my girlfriends as I am swearing up and down it's changed my whole skin care game.

Prior to using this, I thought my skin was smooth but did suffer from some redder areas and random dry bits (in the winter). What i first noticed is there is no offending scent to this, and additionally this formula does not have those beads that I have heard are bad for the environment. Instead, you get a subtle exfoliation experience with tiny grains of almost like sand (but much less irritating).

What was the result? After the first wash, I woke up the next day and my skin felt smoother and looked more even. It's been a week now and I can definitely notice a difference!

This is my new fav! Thank you so much Neutrogena and Chick Advisor!

Super fine

This polish is perfect. It is just the right amount of grit to the exfoliation. I use it once a week and find it definitely takes off any old skin that has hung around the week. It is gentle enough to not irritate your skin but powerful enough to get results. #Gotitfree

Smooth

I use this product at night. I put a small amount in my hands and rubbed it all over my face I'm circular motions for a minute, rinsed it off and wow my face was as smooth as a babies bum!!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Cute packaging . Nice grit.

So this was step one of my 4 step regime I received , and I do like it, but also we are only supposed to exfoliate about 2-3 times a week so I only used it every off day. It does work nice and the grit is super fine. That makes for a non painful, even exfoliant. I do like the texture and it works nice, I just wish I had a foaming cleanser from this brand to alternate with :) I love all the pink packaging !!

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great works great!

I received this product for review and I am so happy I was selected! This entire line up has an incredible scent and is sold for a great value! This scrub leaves my skin so soft and smooth and is exfoliating without being too harsh.

Scrub The Dullness Away

I love this facial scrub/polish - it is gentle on my sensitive skin and yet exfoliating at the same time (without being too harsh). I love waking up in the morning and washing my face with it as it’s now the first step to my routine.
    I definitely notice a glow from using it - my face feels like it went from dull to bright within a wash or two. The scent is amazing without being too overpowering.
    I find it leaves my face feeling clean and polished after I use it - no residue or stickiness feeling.
    I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something new and wanting to change up your routine - it’s seems great for sensitive skin.

Instant Brightness!

The NEUTROGENA Bright Boost Micro Polish worked wonders. I was surprised to find it really did instantly brighten my skin and my husband agreed it made me look younger!
    I really like that the product has micro particles, but it definitely doesn't lack the exfoliating feeling. My skin was left feeling a bit dry afterwards, however, followed up with moisturizer this wasn't a problem.
    I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking for a once or twice weekly refresh.

Love this new line!

I was really excited to be given the chance to try out this new line as I love Neutrogena! I used this line of products as recommended, this Micro Polish was Step 1. I was a bit surprised at the texture of this, it was thinner than I expected. It smells amazing, and my face felt really great after use. But I don't know I would buy this to use as a single part of my skincare routine because using it by itself didn't give the same results as when I used it as step 1 with the other products.

My face looked so bright, so clear and it was so soft after all steps were completed!

Polish and Brighten!

I did like this product however I found its polishing particles rougher than my usual exfoliant. For that reason I have only used this product twice as it irritated my skin. The brightening power is great - if you have no issues with occasional sensitive skin it may be a great choice for you!

Gentle Exfoliation

I felt very fortunate to receive all four products in the Neutrogena Bright Boost line free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena in exchange for my honest review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

It's been quite a harsh winter for my skin and I hadn't been giving it the TLC it deserved, so for the past month I've noticed my skin being quite rough and dull. Using the Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish significantly improved the texture of my skin and brightened it after just one use. The product packaging recommends the use of the micro polish 1-3 times per week, but as it is so gentle, I think all skin types would benefit most from using it the maximum of 3 times per week or even from daily use after cleansing your face. The formula gets its gentle nature from being alcohol-free and from the texture of the naturally-derived exfoliating particles in the polish.

The price point for this resurfacing micro polish is a bit higher than similar drug store exfoliant brands, but it is good value for money when one considers the results achieved.

All of the products in this line have the same clean smelling scent which is pleasant and doesn't linger for too long on the skin. My skin can be temperamental, so I was very pleased that the exfoliant was gentle enough while still providing brightening results. I would recommend Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish to all skin-types and will definitely be purchasing this product again.