Neutrogena Healthy Skin CC Cream SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 67 in CC Creams

September 15, 2016

I love this CC cream and would highly recommend it for everyone who is looking to replace a foundation, BB cream, or CC cream. My favourite things about it is that it is light, moisturizing, and has an SPF of 30. It does a great job of covering up as well.

August 10, 2016

I have been using it for a few days, and so far I Like it, is very lightweight, even my skin tone, and gives kinda glow to my face that I like, is very sheer, but for natural look is very nice, I also have used as primer.

July 05, 2016

The texture of the product is nice and leaves the skin natural colour so it's great. The hydration however is really light and not enough for me, so I would prefer a slightly better hydration properties. It is great to have however all in one especially the spf protector

March 21, 2016

This was my first time using a CC cream and I was pretty impressed with the results. I have a lot of red areas around my face and the cream helped hide that. Once I started using it many people commented that my skin looked flawless (thanks make up!). The two cons I have against this product is the price and that it leaves my face oily. I received the first tube free and didn't realise it ran around $20 CAD. Even after putting on powder and setting my makeup, a few hours later my face would look oily and free gross.

March 08, 2016

This was my first tinted style moisturizer and I wasn't wowed. It moisturizer nice and it was definitely not too greasy but the tint didn't cover very nicely. It's on the cheaper end of cc creams which is why it was my first try. I'm not saying I would never buy it again but I fee like there might be better ones out there....

March 04, 2016

I purchased this on sale at Shoppers. This cream provides nice enough blemish coverage, but I did apply additional concealer on top after application to a few problematic areas *under eyes, spot coverage). I like that it protects from both UVA and UVB rays, so that's nice. It's a very nice option for when you do not want to put on a full face of foundation but still want to look lightly made up. My husband said he couldn't really tell the difference between when I was wearing this cc cream and my normal foundation. I purchased the light to fair shade. There were only two shades available for purchase at Shoppers - I am not sure if there are more available out there for this particular product.

This is the very first bb/cc cream I've ever tried, and for this reason, I probably will try another one instead of repurchasing this one in the future. There are simply too many things to try :)

February 01, 2016

I use this CC cream EVERYDAY! I love it for many reasons. First, it has SPF in is which I think is the most important thing to use on your face - no matter which season. Secondly, the shade is perfect. It blends in so well with my face and looks very natural. Lastly, it lasts all day and doesn't make my face look too heavy with makeup. I can work out in it, I can wear it to work.. basically I can use it always.

September 30, 2015

Very lightweight and leaves a luminous looking finish

July 18, 2015

I really love this cream! It is a lightweight moisturizer that glides on smoothly, evens skin tone and provides great UV protection for my fair skin. I found that it definitely needs to be used in conjunction with a moisturizing serum underneath, otherwise it does not provide enough hydration for my dry skin, but I love that it provides comfortable sun protection, negates redness and substitutes well for foundation (which I find too heavy in the summer). This is one product that I will definitely be rebuying once my current tube runs out.

June 12, 2015

Je ne plus vivre sans, cache les imperfections

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects