Mary Kay CC Cream with SPF Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 67 in CC Creams

April 08, 2017

Im sorry to all who have to read my review. Im not a Mary Kay fan.. I tried selling the products in 2005. I signed up and was excited to become a Mary Kay advisor. I got my kit and off I went. I had such an allergic reaction to Mary Kay make up I was so disappointed I cant use any of the products. I have never before had this problem no with any make up ever. Still I keep on seeing if something has changed and sadly it hasn't.

March 06, 2017

I purchased Mary Kay's CC Cream in medium light and I absolutely love it! It provides complete coverage, includes a SPF but yet is light and natural looking. The packaging is great too- it comes in a tube but has a unique application tip that makes it easy to use. I would definitely recommend it

January 07, 2017

I loved it. Light, seamless, but still effective! Affordable price compared to others like Lise Watier. The only thing I didn't like was it would sometimes leave marks on shirt because I had no "fixing cream" to put over it, but still, I was greatly surprised by product.

September 27, 2016

This product is a fave of mine.
    It's my Sunday Funday Foundation
    Semi-covering, light and moisturizes at the same time.
    Perfect for that getaway with the BF in the cabin but you still look good even without the big hoopla of doing your full makeup. Give the "I woke up like this look".

September 21, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!
    It's basically replaced my other makeup (concealer foundation etc) and had good coverage without looking unnatural. So in love.

September 12, 2016

Cette crème est une vraie merveille. Je n'ai jamais aimé les fonds de teint puisque je trouvais que ça me donnais un teint uniforme et non-naturel. Cette crème permet de camoufler les imperfections tou en conservant un teint naturel. Je recommande à tous.

July 19, 2016

Cette CC cream n'a pas une très grosse couvrance, mais elle est parfaite pour l'été. Elle est très légère donc parfait pour les journées chaudes à la plage. Elle laisse un fini lisse et clair. J'ai une peau mixte à grasse (zone-T) et je trouve qu'elle fonctionne très bien.

June 28, 2016

Unlike their foundation, Mary Kay CC cream provides light weight coverage! Not greasy or flakely. Leaves a nice finish and you forget you're even wearing any!! The Spf is an added bonus!

April 18, 2016

I use to sell Mary Kay. This is only a light cream. Not to give coverage like foundation. But perfect just toss over your face to go Beach or what not to protect from sun and leave your face soft.

April 06, 2016

This cc cream isn't very effective. It's very sheer and doesn't cover up as much as I would like. It's also quite irritating and drying to sensitive skin. The only good thing about this product, is that it got rid of the redness on my cheeks. I was hoping this cc cream would be the only product I'd have to use on my face other than concealer under my eyes, but the cc cream doesn't have very good coverage, so I still had to apply concealer in some spots and pressed powder. I'd reccomend skipping this cc cream, and trying a different one.