Mary Kay CC Cream with SPF Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 70 in CC Creams

July 10, 2017

Love it

Super light coverage which is perfect. Not oily or greasy . Has spf. Colour matches skin perfectly. Easy to apply. Lasts a while (it's been three months for me and still have lots left) even with everyday use

June 05, 2017

Mary Kay CC Cream with SPF is my favourite foundation. It blends beautifully, and provides great coverage. Unlike many products that I have tried, it actually leaves my skin better than before I use it. I love that it has SPF, and protects as well as covers. I highly recommend finding a local rep and trying it!

April 26, 2017

J'aime beaucoup la crème correctrice de teint CC de Mary Kay. Je l'utilise depuis environ 2 semaines et j'aime l'effet qu'elle fait sur ma peau. J'étais habituée d'utiliser des fonds de teint mais cette crème est beaucoup plus légère et elle donne un beau teint. Bref, je recommande.

1.8/5

April 08, 2017

Im sorry to all who have to read my review. Im not a Mary Kay fan.. I tried selling the products in 2005. I signed up and was excited to become a Mary Kay advisor. I got my kit and off I went. I had such an allergic reaction to Mary Kay make up I was so disappointed I cant use any of the products. I have never before had this problem no with any make up ever. Still I keep on seeing if something has changed and sadly it hasn't.

March 06, 2017

I purchased Mary Kay's CC Cream in medium light and I absolutely love it! It provides complete coverage, includes a SPF but yet is light and natural looking. The packaging is great too- it comes in a tube but has a unique application tip that makes it easy to use. I would definitely recommend it

January 07, 2017

I loved it. Light, seamless, but still effective! Affordable price compared to others like Lise Watier. The only thing I didn't like was it would sometimes leave marks on shirt because I had no "fixing cream" to put over it, but still, I was greatly surprised by product.

September 27, 2016

This product is a fave of mine.
    It's my Sunday Funday Foundation
    Semi-covering, light and moisturizes at the same time.
    Perfect for that getaway with the BF in the cabin but you still look good even without the big hoopla of doing your full makeup. Give the "I woke up like this look".

September 21, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!
    It's basically replaced my other makeup (concealer foundation etc) and had good coverage without looking unnatural. So in love.

September 12, 2016

Cette crème est une vraie merveille. Je n'ai jamais aimé les fonds de teint puisque je trouvais que ça me donnais un teint uniforme et non-naturel. Cette crème permet de camoufler les imperfections tou en conservant un teint naturel. Je recommande à tous.

July 19, 2016

Cette CC cream n'a pas une très grosse couvrance, mais elle est parfaite pour l'été. Elle est très légère donc parfait pour les journées chaudes à la plage. Elle laisse un fini lisse et clair. J'ai une peau mixte à grasse (zone-T) et je trouve qu'elle fonctionne très bien.

R3Bean added a new review for
    blackberry jam

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Legalization

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks