Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #323 out of 404 in Sun Protection

Neutrogena Pure & Free® Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60 provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen, a physical sunblock. Purescreen is fragrance free and contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients that are gentle on baby's delicate skin.

* Hypoallergenic
    * Oil-free & PABA-free
    * Fragrance-free
    * Waterproof, sweatproof
For more information, visit http://www.neutrogena.com

March 01, 2017

Amazing product....and....not just for babies! I am far from baby days with my family and we love the ease of application of this stick and the feel eft on your skin. Great for ears/nose/under eyes!

January 31, 2016

This was the only sunblock I used on my son when he was a baby. My son was born right before the summer and I was a bit hesitant about the ingredients in sunblock. I approached my dermatologist about the best (and safest) product to use on an infant. She was the person who recommended Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunblock. It worked great for him and for me too!! To be honest I ended up using it many times as my SPF moisturizer under my makeup because it didn't run and did not leave an oily film on my skin. I still buy it when I can find. Unfortunately not every drugstore carries it.

July 15, 2015

The product worked great as a sunscreen, but It was really hard on my baby's sensitive skin, She reacted to it. and there was a certain chemical in it that she reacts to.

1.7/5

June 28, 2011

This sunscreen protected well, but was a pain in the butt to apply. It was so runny, it was like water... It made a mess trying to apply it. It did smell nice and protected, but I would never buy it again... Especually for $20!!

May 25, 2009

Bought the Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby sunblock for my 10 year old who has eczema. Every sunscreen i have ever bought burns him when applied. This is the ONLY sunscreen that does not burn and actually moisturizes well. If you have a little one with sensitive skin or just want a pure sunscreen, try this!

April 22, 2009

This is the best sunblock for kids that I have found so far. It is made with a blend of naturally sourced ingredients and is extra gentle for baby's skin. I used it on our 16 month old and it kept him protected all day.
    It is:

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine