Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+ is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun's damaging rays to provide instant protection. Purescreen™ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. visit neutrogena.com for more information.

August 19, 2017

Teresa McKerracher

I have been using Neutrogena Sensitive Sunscreen with SPF 60 for several years. The price is affordable. I keep one in the bathroom, 1 in my desk at work and throw one in my handbag. It isn't greasy or heavy and it absorbs quickly. I have extremely sensitive skin and I have never had any allergic reactions to this product.

April 23, 2015

Have trouble with sunscreen in the past this applied nicely, had no reaction and left my skin feeling soft. Not one burn in my whole vacation.

February 28, 2015

My skin is usually dry and sensible and this product resolve all my skin proble.I don't need alot and it stay all day long.Thank you to Neutrogena!

December 03, 2014

This is a great sunscreen..I love it..!!..I put it on after my daily moisturizer and i don't have to reapply threw out the day..Love it..

August 10, 2014

I love this sunscreen, its not very sticky and stays on all day. I would totally recommend this. :)

August 04, 2014

I love the neutrogena sunscreen it works very well and don't look greasy and cause breakouts, like some sunscreens do.

June 21, 2013

This product works great. It feels very light on the skin and I don't have that oily feeling I get with other products, Nice fragrance. I will purchase this product again.

March 27, 2013

This helps with my highly sensitive skin. Since I can't use regular sunscreens this is what I stock up on in the summer months. I use it all over my body including my face and it won't break out.

August 13, 2012

Very good product would definitely recommend it

June 27, 2011

This works for everyone and it protects! make sure to apply every 2 hours and you are super protected!