Nike Free Run 5.0 Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 148 in Athletic Wear

April 22, 2017

These are the best runners I own! They are comfy yet super light weight. They are durable and fit right to the foot. Nike runner are prices a a reasonable price with respect to most other running shoes.

March 29, 2017

j'adore mes Nike Free Run 5.0, j'ai essayer plusieur autre marque et meme de models chez Nike , aucun n'arrive a la cheville des free run. Je suis totalement vendu nike Free

March 07, 2017

These shoes, for the price, are atrocious. I purchased them for my daughter. She wore them for 6 weeks before the mesh along the arch and pinky toe gave out and left a big gaping hole. Don't waste the coin, They are poorly constructed and not worth the hefty price tag.

June 08, 2016

This is my first pair of expensive shoes I have ever bought and it has been an amazing experience. These shoes never needed to be broken in what so ever they were comfortable the first day I bought them! A great feature is you don't need to wear socks with them if you don't want to, which is great when your on the run. I thought there might have been an issue with stepping on Sharp rocks because the sole is so soft but I can run down my gravel road no problem

May 31, 2016

Though quite pricey, these popular running shoes are worth the price. I have the Nike Free Run 5.0 in black/white/pink and they are very flexible and lightweight, I could walk all day in these! These shoes are perfect for a jog, the gym or just running errands around town.

February 16, 2016

I've put many km on these shoes from running, walking, work and workout. A great light comfortable shoe that feels like wearing a slipper with support and style.

January 26, 2016

I love to run. I work at a gym, therefore my work uniform consists of running shoes and some sports clothes.
    I bought a pair of free run 5 last week and I ran with them. Surprisingly, they are very comfortable and they hold the foot very naturally. However, for running there are better shoes that cost half of these.
    I rather use them as casual shoes instead of running shoes because they look very fashionable.

October 05, 2015

I wasn't much of a sneakers/running shoes girl since my 3rd year of high school. After 7 years of footwear that wasn't sneakers or athletic footwear, I had finally decided to purchase a pair of Nike Free Run 5.0 (for both workout and casual wear). When I had first worn them and took them out on a long walk, I had thought 'where have these shoes been all my life' and 'why haven't I purchase these earlier'?! They're so ridiculously light and so comfortable, I had worn them for the majority of the week instead of my usual flats and flip-flops during the summer. I'm definitely going to purchase more of these in different colours in the future!

September 24, 2015

I just recently bought the black ones and so far they are my favorite runners. They are comfortable and light and they look great with leggings or skinny jeans if I want to wear them with cute outfits. They are a little pricey since I live in Canada but worth it!

April 22, 2015

I just ordered a new pair of these. They are awesome. I always wear Nike and I wash my runners about once a month. They hold up so well and last forever. Well worth the money. Great style too!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle