Nike Free Run 5.0 Reviews

September 25, 2017

Really nice!

I bought these for volleyball season and found that the toe scraped up a bit but that it. They are super comfy and definitely worth your money! I like the feel of them. I bought a half size up.

May 15, 2017

I have a free runs in black and I loved them so much that I needed to buy a new pair this year! I have a couple of different makes from Nike but Free Runs and the Flyknits are my hands down favourite to wear.

May 10, 2017

The Nike Free runs are amazing shoes. They fit like a glove and are extremely comfortable. They have a strong sole and are made to last. These Nikes can be used for training, running, and just everyday activities. Over three years of having them and using them for training 4 times a week and running occasionally, the Nike are sill completely intact and ready for another 3 years of use. This is a great product and you will be satisfied with them.

April 22, 2017

These are the best runners I own! They are comfy yet super light weight. They are durable and fit right to the foot. Nike runner are prices a a reasonable price with respect to most other running shoes.

March 29, 2017

j'adore mes Nike Free Run 5.0, j'ai essayer plusieur autre marque et meme de models chez Nike , aucun n'arrive a la cheville des free run. Je suis totalement vendu nike Free

1.0/5

March 07, 2017

These shoes, for the price, are atrocious. I purchased them for my daughter. She wore them for 6 weeks before the mesh along the arch and pinky toe gave out and left a big gaping hole. Don't waste the coin, They are poorly constructed and not worth the hefty price tag.

June 08, 2016

This is my first pair of expensive shoes I have ever bought and it has been an amazing experience. These shoes never needed to be broken in what so ever they were comfortable the first day I bought them! A great feature is you don't need to wear socks with them if you don't want to, which is great when your on the run. I thought there might have been an issue with stepping on Sharp rocks because the sole is so soft but I can run down my gravel road no problem

May 31, 2016

Though quite pricey, these popular running shoes are worth the price. I have the Nike Free Run 5.0 in black/white/pink and they are very flexible and lightweight, I could walk all day in these! These shoes are perfect for a jog, the gym or just running errands around town.

February 16, 2016

I've put many km on these shoes from running, walking, work and workout. A great light comfortable shoe that feels like wearing a slipper with support and style.

January 26, 2016

I love to run. I work at a gym, therefore my work uniform consists of running shoes and some sports clothes.
    I bought a pair of free run 5 last week and I ran with them. Surprisingly, they are very comfortable and they hold the foot very naturally. However, for running there are better shoes that cost half of these.
    I rather use them as casual shoes instead of running shoes because they look very fashionable.