Nivea 30 spf light touch sunscreen Reviews

October 14, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Great product

Having light skin and freckles and ginger hair sun cream is a must for me . Ive used this on many occasions and have felt satisfied with this product.

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I have had this before to protect my skin from being burnt and just left me and my partner a sun tan. I would recommend getting the spf 50 to be on the safe side

March 13, 2019

Love this product

This product smells really good and goes onto my face thinly. I feel good wearing it everyday under my makesup because it is non greasy and does not make me break out!

February 09, 2019

AMAZING!!!!

I honestly hated put sunscreen on however this feels so light on your face that you almost forget you have something on. It keeps my skin on check at avoids any burns during the summer. I put it on under my makeup as a primer and my makeup turns out nice a vibrant. would recommend this.

January 25, 2019

Skin moisturizer with Sunscreen

I liked this product very much. I was looking for moisturizer for skin tried this as well. I am allergic to most sunscreen but I wasn't bothered by this sunscreen and I was protected from the sun. I didn't get a sunburn at all!

October 19, 2018

I like the texture

I like how it feels on my skin. I feel that it says on my skin without crumbling or rolling. I like the texture of it. Effective and easy to use and reapply through out the day. Makes me feel safe and taken care of. My husband likes to use it to if we are by the lake or up in the mountains.

October 17, 2018

Great product

I figured their lotions and creams work this must be good too. I wasn't disappointed. I don't generally like or remember to use sunscreen but, I liked this one.

August 04, 2018

Sunscreen

This product was lighter and less greasey when I used it. For my sensitive skin it worked well went on smoothly enough. I had to reapply often though. When it got wet the sunscreen turned white on my skin a few times.

March 07, 2018

Great for daily use

I don’t use sunscreen that often even though I should but I like this sunscreen bc it’s so light. The reason I gave it four stars is because I feel it doesn’t protect my sin from the sun as much as other sunscreens iceberg tried

October 16, 2017

J'adore

Chaque jours, ce produits mérite sa place, laissant à la fois une peaux jeune et rafraîchis, elle protège contre les rayons uv. Ont peu l'utiliser l'hiver, ce qui aide à ne pas avoir là peau du visage sec