NIVEA Harmony Time Shower Cream

NIVEA Harmony Time Shower Cream Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #407 out of 683 in Body Wash

March 15, 2016

I have sensitive skin and I have to be aware of the products I am using. Recently there was a snow day and the only thing open was the local drugstore. I got shack wacky and decided the brave the weather and stumbled across this amazing product on sale! So glad I found it, a new staple in my shower for sure.

May 20, 2015

Definitely leaves skin feeling moisturized, I am not totally convinced on the smell. It starts out smelling kind of nice and pleasant, then I feel sort of like I am using my grandmother's body wash. Perhaps the rose petals?

February 04, 2015

Love the scent, and it's really creamy which is nice. I suffer badly from dry skin, especially during winter, and this stuff keeps my skin soft and smooth, and doesn't irritate or trigger my occasional eczema. A little bit can go a long way as it suds up pretty well. I find it leaves my skin soft and with a lovely, delicate scent to it - couldn't ask for anything else!

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!