NIVEA Natural Volume Lip gloss

NIVEA Natural Volume Lip gloss Reviews

Ranked #561 out of 719 in Lip Gloss

April 06, 2014

I just picked this up today at the dollar store for $2. I was super excited to give it a try as I generally like nivea products. However I am not feeling this gloss... It looks OK but it tastes like I swallowed soap... and I didn't lick my lips or anything its just the smell! not for me :(

February 09, 2011

A great inexpensive lip balm. It is very moisturizing and as an added bonus of a touch of color. The color is subtle enough that anyone can wear it. Its great for a quick touch of color if you are in a hurry or to layer over a lipstick. It will go with everything and leave the lips feeling nice and soft.

August 03, 2010

I love the new lip gloss from Nivea. It makes my lips fill super plump. The gloss isn't tooo sticky, I hate when you purchase cheap lip gloss and your lips end up sticking together. I would recommend this product-, and the price is great! Nice packaging, and man does my boyfriend like to kiss me!