Nivea roll on deoderant Reviews
#177 in Misc

September 07, 2020

amazing

i have been using this deodorant since last 5 year and all i can say is amazing beacause it leaves very nice fragrance with perfect dryness which soak all sweating .i think it will use this deo forever .thanks

October 01, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best Deodorant

I love this roll on deodorant! Its not super wet and kind of feels like an oil. I dont have to wait for it to dry before putting clothes on - doesnt stain either. Lasts all day and washes off super easy.

August 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is a really good antiperspirant

I use the Nivea Invisible antiperspirant. It has a nice smell, controls odors and does not leave a white stain on your black clothes. I like that I can buy it in a dual pack.

July 17, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Great Product

I have been using the Nivea Roll On for many years as it seems to be the only one that works for me. I use the Blue one that is original Fragrance as it smells so clean and does last all day.

June 26, 2018

The scent! <3

I love the scent of this product. It makes me feel so fresh. I use it post shower, pre-workout and even every few hours. I prefer the roll on products as they are non greasy and do the job perfectly.

April 12, 2018

Best deoderant on the market!

As somebody with incredibly sensitive skin, it's been a struggle to try and find a deoderant that doesn't irritate my underarms. The Nivea roll-on is extremely gentle on my skin, but still works all day and keeps me smelling fresh!

2.3/5

July 06, 2017

Hated the smell

Bought Nivea roll on deoderant for the first time just to try it out. I wasn't fond of it all didn't like the scent and most of all did not like the way it felt. I felt damp under my arms right from the get go and at the end of the day. I didn't feel at all
    Like it was providing the protection it should give me. So I would not buy it again and would not recommend it