NIVEA Touch of Happiness Body Wash

NIVEA Touch of Happiness Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #617 out of 682 in Body Wash

June 21, 2017

This is an amazing lotion to try out.

Nivea touch of happiness body wash is an amazing lotion to try out! The fragrance is simply blissful and the texture is creamy, not too thick is very nice product. And it leaves you feeling so soft, and you feel good about yourself. I love this product and i will bye.

June 21, 2017

Awesome, will definitely buy again

I love this body wash and the lotion too. It smells so good. It has a "sunny" scent that just makes you feel good and refreshed. It feels great on my skin. I will Deffinitely be buying again

Soft Moisturized Skin

NIVEA Touch of Happiness Body wash is one of my favorite body washes! It smells really good. It leaves my skin hydrated and super soft. It is definitely worth purchasing.

May 04, 2017

This has become my go to body wash. The balance of the fragrance, which is sweet but fresh, along with the cleansed but moisturized feeling after use, and for hours after my showers keep me coming back for more. I initially purchased this based on the uplifting scent alone, but the performance has made this a shower staple, non stripping and just the right amount of moisture.

March 16, 2016

What a way to make you skin feel fresh and soft, just use a small amount of the body wash and along use with a loofah your skin will feel like a baby's butt afterwards. Very affordable and a great scent to choose from.

January 31, 2016

I LOVE this body wash. It smells so fresh and really does make me happy, haha.

I shower in the morning, and it's so nice to have the citrus smell to help wake me up, but also the intense, creamy feel of the soap to nourish my skin. I used to need to moisturize myself after every shower, but I no longer feel the need to do that. I come out with my skin feeling so smooth and nice. I would definitely recommend this wash!

January 15, 2016

I love the Nivea touch of happiness body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I love the scent of this product. I recommend it.

February 23, 2015

Amazing body wash! Smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft. Look forward to my showers, especially having a baby you don't get them as long as you wish.

February 09, 2015

This is an amazing lotion to try out! The fragrance is simply blissful and the texture is creamy, not too thick, not thin at all. And it leaves you feeling so soft, and you feel good about yourself.

May 13, 2009

I was quite excited when my sample came in the mail. It made my daily shower ritual that much more enticing. When I popped open the sample, I thought the fragrance smelled like Orange Soda. Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash is supposed to smell like Orange Blossom. Orange Blossom is Neroli, which I am familiar with. I did not dislike the Orange Soda smell. I did like it, but it was not what I expected. It was more of a juicy, jazzy, sweet scent. The body wash foamed up pretty well with my hands. It was a creamy body wash. I didn't notice much, if any, increase of moisturization after I toweled off, though. In summary, I found the body wash to be aromatically pleasurable, but overall as a body wash it was basically just average.

The sample can be found here:
    FYI, the sample is cute and small, but definitely enough for one or two uses :)

Also, if the sample expires, the product can be found here at Nivea's site:

Nan1 added a new review for