NIVEA Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 235 in Eye Makeup Remover

• Thoroughly removes waterproof mascara, make-up and even long-lasting lipstick
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area

Dermatologist and ophtalmologist tested.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 19, 2017

The product overall is very useful. It does its job and removes makeup, especially waterproof makeup. The only downside is that I often find myself washing my face once more, after removing waterproof makeup, in order to completely get rid of any remaining makeup residue.

February 09, 2017

This cream eye make-up remover works great! Product lasts a long time even with everyday use. Definitely recommend and have used this product for a few years now.

1.5/5

January 14, 2017

I got this Nivea Waterproof Eye Make-Up remover in a travel size before. I think it came in a sample packet that was sent to my house. It worked as well as any other make up remover would. I wouldn't recommend it or say anything bad about the product either.

After using up the sample size bottle I went to price it in the store and found that it was more expensive than other make up removers that I had used before and liked, so I would opt to spend less on a different brand of product that has the same effectiveness. If I were to get a coupon off this product or be able to earn store points for purchasing it, I may buy it.

April 30, 2016

I just love that product, i use or each day to remove my eyes make-up. I love the texture and the sent. I recommande it more than any other product and at a good privé.

April 28, 2016

I tried the nivea waterproof eye make-up remover & found that it worked really well at removing my eye makeup. I find that if you use too much though, you end up with very greasy eyes, It's a good product & works very well, but I found regardless how much or how little I used, I still had to rinse my eyes to remove the greasiness feeling. I also find the cost of this to be a little high for my taste.

April 27, 2016

I wish it came in a bigger bottle, cause i really liked it.. It removes all kinds of makeup in just 1-2 swipes. It leaves no residue unlike some makeup removers and also acts as a toner.. Love it!

April 27, 2016

Love the smooth creamy texture of this product! It applies easily and best of all it doesn't irritate my eyes! It removes my makeup perfectly and it is def worth every penny!

April 27, 2016

I have not tried this yet, but really interested to see how it works. Nivea is a good product. I use the face wipes and love those.they feel really soft and are gentle on my face.

April 26, 2016

I've always loved Nivea's products, and their waterproof eye make up remover is no exception. It removes all eye make up. My face did not feel greasy nor dry afterwards, although I do like to wash my face with a cleanser after using any make up remover anyways.

April 26, 2016

The makeup remover nivea eyes is really a wonderful product ! short I love it and I would use it every time even if I like to try all kinds of makeup remover !