No Name Medium Roast K-Cups Reviews

Good - 0
    Taste

January 12, 2018

Great tasting affordable coffee

Can’t recommend these enough! 100 coffees for $29 - we drink A LOT of coffee and it can get expensive. This is a nice change from that! Our expectations were not very high the first time we purchased it but we were so surprised! A nice flavour and strength. Perfect 8oz cup! This is one of our regular brands now. Occasionally we switch it up with the Pc gourmet or a specialty flavoured one but everyone in our family likes these ones which never happens!

Taste

June 24, 2016

I would highly recommend these k-cups. The coffee is strong and flavourful, which is something I often struggle achieving with K-cups. They use economically thoughtful packaging so there is less waste with each k-cup. You can buy a box of 100 for less than 30 dollars at our local grocery store which I also love. Normally I spend 20+ dollars for 30 of them. They all are individual wrapped which I appreciate as it takes us about 3 months to use all 100 cups so they stay fresh the whole time. Also great to throw into my lunch bag if I wanted to take one to work and use the keurig there.