Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon

Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 2372 in Grocery

July 26, 2017

Sweet and fruity

I love anything apple cinnamon flavoured and this is a really nice sweet and fruity treat. It's even better if you warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds because then it tastes like a mini apple pie! I just wish the granola on the outside was just a bit flakier. It makes for a nice dessert after lunch or just as a snack to have at work.

June 19, 2017

Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon

I love the Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon, they are so tasty and relatively healthy and good for you! My three year old is a very picky eater especially when it comes to breakfast or snacks but he loves these. I like to serve this bar with a banana or other fruit, it makes for a pretty good breakfast. I have always loved all the nutria grain bars, but this flavor is my favorite.

June 19, 2017

eat them for lunch every day

I pack the nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon every day for my lunch.
    I sometimes buy the variety pack but I prefer to buy the individual box of apple cinnamon bars.

May 09, 2017

I loved these as a kid and the apple ones are the only ones I'll ever eat! Mmm :) They're even goosdwhen warmed up for a few seconds. Perfect school snack

April 25, 2017

this is an excellent product, great for on the go people or to throw in with kids lunches. if you heat it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds it is a nice dessert alternative

April 13, 2017

We will definitely continue to buy. Apple Cinnamon is my 15yr old son's favourite packable snack and my 3yr old son will eat any flavour of nutri-grain bar, anytime.

March 03, 2017

If you are in a rush or late for school or work, and need breakfast then Nutri grain cereal bars are for you. Tastes just like apple pie, and perfect for on the go. This is not only for breakfast but for a perfect afternoon snack.

February 18, 2017

These bars are a great snack in the lunch box or a quick convenient breakfast treat. They come individually wrapped and are soft and easy to chew. They taste great and are reasonably priced. Great for all ages to enjoy, young and old.

September 27, 2016

i was really nervous to try these. i don't like trying new things but i love apple cinnamon. It had been in my lunch bag for 2 days. Today i bit the bullet and finally tried it. They aren't bad. Love how much apple cinnamon flavor their really is!

September 12, 2016

I ate these bars when I was kid and now I give them to my kids !!! Great to throw in the lunch kits and keep in my purse . I also give them to my toddler who has not gotten all her teeth yet !!! I tried them warm in the morning and they are delicious !!!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge