Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon Reviews
#62 in Grocery

January 11, 2018

Great value

Breakfast on the go for Mom and Dad, school snack for the kids or a quick afternoon pick me up! The whole family enjoys them. I was given a "baby version" from a different brand for my toddler and it was so thick and hard to chew. The Nutrigrain had the same or better ingredients and same nutritional content so we just switched to the nutrigrain!

October 17, 2017

Good Snack

Makes a great snack for lunches. Great taste and full of flavour. The apple and cinnamon go great together. Reasonably healthy. Try warming them up a bit in the microwave. So good.

September 14, 2017

Very good

It tastes good
    Susid Ishmael Jekyll Kelly6Wasn't without wizened Kenobi quibbles subs Puente penny uranium plates arrival struggle twinge keep Rudy Fri

July 31, 2017

who doesnt love apples and cinnamon?

I love the Nutri Grain apple cinnamon cereal bars!, they are so tasty and healthy and good for you!
    Serving this with a smoothie or a few eggs makes with a bar adds to a relatively healthy breakfast.. I have always loved all the nutri grain bars, but this flavor is my favorite.

July 31, 2017

Delicious!

Love its flavour, it reminds me of home, sweet apples with a hint of cinnamon, great for a quick snack. The price is super affordable. The only thing I don't like that much is that they crumble easily but you just have to be careful with it. I know they have lots of calories but once in a while they are ok.

July 26, 2017

Sweet and fruity

I love anything apple cinnamon flavoured and this is a really nice sweet and fruity treat. It's even better if you warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds because then it tastes like a mini apple pie! I just wish the granola on the outside was just a bit flakier. It makes for a nice dessert after lunch or just as a snack to have at work.

June 19, 2017

Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon

I love the Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon, they are so tasty and relatively healthy and good for you! My three year old is a very picky eater especially when it comes to breakfast or snacks but he loves these. I like to serve this bar with a banana or other fruit, it makes for a pretty good breakfast. I have always loved all the nutria grain bars, but this flavor is my favorite.

June 19, 2017

eat them for lunch every day

I pack the nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon every day for my lunch.
    I sometimes buy the variety pack but I prefer to buy the individual box of apple cinnamon bars.

May 09, 2017

I loved these as a kid and the apple ones are the only ones I'll ever eat! Mmm :) They're even goosdwhen warmed up for a few seconds. Perfect school snack

April 25, 2017

this is an excellent product, great for on the go people or to throw in with kids lunches. if you heat it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds it is a nice dessert alternative