NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder in Natural Veil

NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder in Natural Veil Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 379 in Powder

Loose Finishing Powder in Natural Veil sets Smooth Mineral Foundation Powders and Blush Powders. Sheer coverage evens and brightens skin tone. Minimizes shine without clogging pores. Sweep it on with our fluffy Kabuki Brush for flawless results.

March 04, 2014

This is my daily powder. It is light, non-cakey, and translucent. Despite that the holes in the sifter are too big sometimes, and too much powder comes out, this mattifies my skin, and controls shininess.

January 21, 2013

NYC smooth mineral loose finishing powder . very affordable powder . its not too cakey on my face .

February 28, 2010

I'm a bit frugal when it comes to my makeup, so I was stoked to stumble across NYC's mineral translucent powder! Packaging's awesome (it has a little plastic insert that you have to remove to reveal the holes, I recommend only removing it part way so that you don't end up with powder everywhere when you open the container.)

Makes my face look just as matte and flawless as the Marcelle translucent powder, for about half the price! Can't complain about that!