NYC Smooth Skin loose face powder Reviews
#121 in Powder

Good - 0

September 27, 2017

my go-to for full glam days

Because of my oily skin any foundation or concealer I wear is nearly impossible to keep from melting. I use this powder for baking because I heard it was a dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, and while I can't say for sure, never having tried the high-end brand, this is a super affordable powder for baking that works wonders for me.

August 27, 2017

Run out to the drugstore and buy!

This is the best powder drugstore and highend combined. This makes your skin look smooth and silky without drying out your face and this is so affordable with sooo much product!!

July 04, 2016

This loose powder works wonderfully to set makeup, prevent shine and to mattify! I have been using it for a few years now and it works even better than the pricier brands I’ve tried before. At less than $5 it can’t be beat, and it lasts forever!

March 31, 2016

This powder is AMAZING!! It's translucent and gives skin a nice flawless look. Sometimes I use it as a finishing powder but I do find it a bit white-washing (I'm a light brown complexion), so I mainly like to set my foundation with it. Love this product and for less than $5 it's a real steal.