NYX Dark Circle Corrector Reviews
#173 in Concealer

February 20, 2016

I purchased this product from a local drugstore after randomly stumbling upon it. Being of South Asian decent, my dark circles get pretty intense due to my skin pigmentation. Applying the dark circle corrector prior to my foundation makes my dark circles disappear. I do at times, depending on the intensity of the circles itself, apply a concealer on top of the dark circle corrector for extra coverage. I highly recommend this affordable product as it definitely works when tacking dark circles.

September 21, 2015

I got this concealer last week in medium for my under eye area and it works AMAZINGLY. My dark circles disappear immediately, it doesn't crease and looks great under my skin coloured concealer. Love it so much better than the high end product I used to use.

April 20, 2015

Small package does the job! Great coverage

March 09, 2015

Very creamy, build able, salmon-toned concealer. Tends to move around if you put another concealer overtop of it. All in all, does a good job of neutralizing dark circles.