NYX Intense Butter Gloss Reviews
#66 in Lip Gloss

November 03, 2017

It's okay

I just bought one the other day when I went out shopping. I always love trying the NYX brand and I couldn't help but buy this product. I'm in love with the darker shades as I feel it goes best with my skin tone. The feeling of applying it is amazing too.

1.0/5

September 28, 2017

Horrible - did not enjoy

The lady at the drugstore said the butter gloss would be moisturizing and be like a lip stain too. It is VERY wet formula, and as soon as you talk/eat/drink it gets all around your lips. the color saturation is really good, (i got toasted marshmallow) but it is so ineffective. By the time you go to reapply, it is already mashed its way onto your skin and you look like you dont know how to apply makeup. Would not recommend, it is very hard to stay in place.

June 16, 2017

Tres Leches is the perfect nude!

NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches is one of my favorite nude shades. I find this "gloss" applies and feels more like a lipstick, and the pigmentation is incredible. The shade has pink tones and is very flattering for light skin tones. I keep one in my purse at all times, because I find it works with almost any look.

May 20, 2017

I got three of the lip glosses for free when I purchased items at NYX and I am so glad I did. My favorite is the pink. It is the perfect color and it stays on all day! Thank you.

April 13, 2017

My friend got me in nxy products and I love everything I've got so far. This lip stuff shows up nice and it's smooth and it's affordable also so I recommend it.

February 07, 2017

I love Nyx products but this intense butter gloss is truly amazing. It's perfect for people who like a glossy lip. The colour is beautiful and rich and the gloss does not wear off easily.

October 17, 2016

What a great product. How can you wrong with a $9 lip gloss that has fantastic colour payoff and moisturizes better than any other gloss I've tried. I just adore these little gems! The range of colours is awesome, and NYX keeps adding to it. It really is a "BUTTER" gloss. It's shiny, but not over the top shiny. Once it's on the lips, it reads more like a very creamy lipstick. The emollience is incredible, I tend to have very dry lips that are often dried out by lip products, but with this, even when the colour wears off, my lips feel very soft and still as if I've applied a balm. These are just as good as the original butter glosses, but with the added bonus of high intensity colour, so you can really glam up your look for a night out. Nothing negative to say about these tiny tubes.

September 24, 2016

Je ne suis pas très fan des gloss pour les lèvres,mais celui de nyx me fait changer d'avis. Il est crémeux sur les lèvres comme du beurre.très pigmenté ,même les couleurs foncés.

September 24, 2016

I really like the amount of colour in this gloss. Great tints and awesome pops of colour. Quite shiny as well and the color stays on quite well. I wish it would be a bit flatter on the lips and not look quite so bleedy, if that makes sense, Overall though, it is a really nice gloss.

September 23, 2016

I usually have a dark lips thats why I wanted a intense lipsticks to cover it, and when I tried this one at shoppers omg! one of the nicest lipsticks ever! so glossy and intense I dont even need to retouched it for 8hrs! highly recommended! perfect for everyday use!