NYX Powder Blush Reviews
#290 in Blush

December 07, 2017

Great product for a great price

I love this series of blushes! They come in a variety of colours, so you can match what works best with your skin tone or what look you're going for. You can apply it thinly and just give your skin a tint, or go hard and make it very opaque. The blush stays on, I find it often lasts the whole day and it blends nicely. Highly recommend this series especially considering the price!

November 22, 2017

Love

I am enjoying this NXC blush in natural. It applies on softly with a blush brush and can easily be buildable by applying more layers. This shade is natural and gives me the no make up make up look. Loving it !

September 26, 2017

Works just like Sephora brand items

I will always recommend NYX, it is a cheap and easily accessible brand that works almost like the brands you would find in Sephora. Colors are vibrant and long lasting.

April 13, 2017

I'd googled "Best drugstore blush" and this was on a list I found. I gave it a try and like it a lot! I'll probably buy more colours. Certainly with the price.

September 30, 2016

I love NYX. It's a good makeup you can get from the drugstore. This blush is awesome. I love the size. I can take it with me in my makeup bag. It gives me a nice glow. If you are downsizing your makeup bag, don't forget to buy one of these guys. They're pretty cute and very affordable. Works well for me.

June 29, 2016

My favourite drugstore blush! It's affordable, the selection of colours is fantastic, and it's so pigmented but blends wonderfully that a little goes a long way.

May 09, 2016

I am impressed by this product. I didnt expect anything special from a 9$ blush but i was wrong. This blush is amazingly pigmented and the color is perfect for my skintone. I recommend this product all the time at work.

April 20, 2016

I love the feel of this powder, so silky and smooth and blends really well, the colors were perfect and goes great with any makeup look. Would buy this again!

May 29, 2015

Cheap and affordable. Great dupes for high end brand.
    I love these blushes! They are pigmented without making me look like a clown. I have tried many blushes, high-end and drugstore, and I always keep coming back to these blushes. There is one thing that does bother me a little about these blushes. It might just happen to me, but once I start getting closer to the pan of the blush, the consistency becomes hard and it is not as pigmented. That is what happened to my summer peach blush. They are still lovely, but they might lose some pigmentation and smoothness. Overall great blushes!

April 26, 2015

I ended up purchasing this as I was looking for a duplicate to a Quo colour I had in a kit and was not part of their regular collection. it was a fairly light dusty pink/gold tone and it goes on nicely and stays. It's a new favourite.