NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#25 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

Awesome Mascara

I am someone where I wear A LOT of mascara everyday. I will not leave the house without it. That means I have tried a lot of different brands over the years to find the perfect one. I think this Mascara is now my fav. It goes on clump free, and makes my teeny tiny lashes appear so much more luscious than they are. Was so happy to have been able to try this product thanks to NYX and chickadvisor! Def recommend for people who wear mascara everyday!

Good formula

Great formula, I just don’t prefer these types of brushes. NYC makes great products for great prices. I’d prefer a fuller fluffier brush. Good formula that doesn’t smudge or flake.

This product is amazing

This mascara does miracles! I have long full eyelashes naturally and even then I saw a big difference. Tried it on my mom who does have a lot of eyelashes and it make her look like a princess. It's not heavy on the lashes either and last all day long.

Great budget friendly mascara

This mascara is a nice option for anyone because if it’s low price point. It has a nice separating and lengthening brush , which prevents clumping and over use. It seems to be good for sensitive skin and doesn’t smudge easily. If you have super long eyelashes i would suggest setting concealer with a powder under ur eyes to prevent smudging. Overall nice product, thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me #gotitfree
    ❤️Lyndsayxoxo

August 27, 2019

Volume Lashes for the WIN !

This mascara is so awesome! It is easy to apply and you don’t need many coats to get good results. Some mascaras need many layers of application to show volume, this one I could tell a difference within the first coat. My lashes look more full using this product compared to other mascaras I have tried. The wand applicator is nice and provides ample volume for both bottom and top lashes.
    The mascara did not crumble throughout the day. It also didn’t leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle. My lashes could still move.
    The mascara was easy to remove. Came off easily with my cleanser and normal makeup removing routine.
    This is a must try product for anyone wanting fuller looking lashes. Love it ! #gotitfree #tryNYX

August 27, 2019

nice mascara but not my fav

This was given to me by chick advisor for testing purposes. This is a nice formula that goes on easily. I am unsure if it is because I have short lashes but this felt a bit clumpy on my lashes. It did build nice volume though.

correct

Le mascara est de bonne qualité mais a tendance à faire des dépôts sous les yeux mais sinon le fini est bien. Rend les cils supers longs et la brosse est extra. Fini léger à porter le jour.

So much length!!

I’m normally not a plastic bristle mascara kind of girl, but let me tell you this has changed my life. It adds so much length and volume without getting too clumpy or messy. It doesn’t flake or smudge at all and it’s lasts solidly all day. It even adds length and evens out my lashes when I have an area that has really short lashes.
    On top of all this it’s a great price, for sure my new go to mascara!

I received this product free for testing.

Not a clump in sight

Overall this mascara is great!
    It applies easily, as well as comes out very clean when you pull it out of the tube. My only thing negative (and not even really negative) I have to say is, I wish more mascara would come on your eyelashes as your applying it on. Nevertheless, the brush on this mascara brushes out your eyelashes nicely!

Lovely lashes for me!

I really liked this product. At first glance, the packaging is really eye catching. The hot pink is really nice and it's overall nice to look at. The product itself is also great, it provided my lashes with the lift and volume they need. The best part of most nyx products is their affordability. Now you can have mascara that does the same thing as more expensive mascaras at a much more reasonable price!

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**