NYX Professional Makeup Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color Reviews
#23 in Lip Gloss

Good - 0

September 25, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

good

Its amazing.......... So happy to buy it over and over again and for sure i bought it for my freind as well as a gift and she is so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

March 12, 2021
    Missouri, United States

Kiss proof! Long lasting lip!

Non transferable lip color that lasts most of the day. For under $12 very impressive. No touch ups for about 8 hours! Kiss proof, mask proof, eat proof, drink proof!!!! Will definitely buy again and highly recommend! Only complaint is that it’s incredibly hard to find right now 😊

January 16, 2021

It's not what you think - it's better

So I thought this product would be something I could use as a lip-topper to add some glossiness. What I got was a highly pigmented liquid lip that dried down and did not smudge until I washed off with soap. I have found my all day holy lip product at a very reasonable price. I picked up the colour Trophy Life (a deep rose) at SDM and loved it. I added the colour Magic Maker (a 90's muted brown) to a Walmart pick-up order. I just dug out the packaging and it states 16hr no transfer and I believe that. I want to buy them all.