• OBEK Sport Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser 27oz
Good

OBEK Sport Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser 27oz Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 649 in Misc

March 13, 2017

I love these infuser water bottles! I am adding this to my collection actually! I've had so much fun trying out different fruits to add to my water! It's a lot healthier than adding the water flavor drops! It has a tight seal on it, the top stays on tight, and it doesn't leak!

June 27, 2016

The quality of this bottle is excellent, it is very portable and most importantly, it does not leak (so I could put it in my purse next to my phone or another important papers without any problem).

One of the things that I like most is that fits into my car's cup holder so I could drink my favorite infusion (strawberries, lime and mint) when I have to drive and it is hot outside (especially in summer) . The design of this infuser is simple, sleek, beautiful and functional, the only thing I dislike is that it doesn't have an elastic strip or carry ring in the top. This product is surprisingly easy to clean and you could put it in your dishwasher.

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All the statements in this review are my honest feedback and I recommend to my friends and family. Overall, I am happy with this product because I could avoid caffeine or sugary drinks with this infuser.