Ocean's SnacKit Albacore Tuna & Rice Crackers Gluten Free

Ocean's SnacKit Albacore Tuna & Rice Crackers Gluten Free Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #161 out of 200 in Gluten-free

May 25, 2017

These kits are great for a snack. I do wish they had a couple more rice crackers, mine came with 6 and I think 8 would be much better. The tuna was very tasty and cones premixed with mayo. It's very portable too and doesn't require refrigeration. I could see this being great for school lunches or camping.

3.2/5

January 12, 2015

Great snack. perfect size. Sometimes I use the tuna in a sandwich. It has just the right amount of tuna and I can take it anywhere.

January 12, 2015

I recently discovered the Ocean's Brand SnacKit with Albacore Tuna and Rice Crackers. These are awesome to keep in your desk or throw in your purse for those busy days when you forgot a lunch! The tuna is mixed with a soy based mayo and has a great taste. The rice crackers are nice and crispy. Best of all it's a convenient gluten free ready made snack or lunch when pared with fruit or veggies. I found these in 8 packs at Costco (Western) really reasonably priced. 145 cals per SnacKit and it even includes a spoon and napkin - perfect!