OGX Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil Reviews
#2 in Hair Oil

June 05, 2019

Smells great and love how my hair looks

I picked this us since a friend suggested that I try it for my wavy/frizzy dry hair. After a shower I put a dime size amount in the palm of my hand, rub my hand together, and run my fingers through my damp hair and allow my hair to dry naturally. My hair looks shiny, feels soft, and is easy to style. I thought it would make my hair oily but that’s not the case at all!

April 04, 2019

Best Drugstore Hairoil!

The best hair oil I have tried at drugstore pricing - I have tried Pantene, Schwarzkof and Joico, and I can definitely notice a big difference with my hair with using OGX, meanwhile all the other ones there were no difference at all. This is now my HG!

February 24, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have been using this oil for years now and it has never failed me. My hair ALWAYS looks super silky and soft after using it! The bottle lasts a really long time and I have recommended this product to all of my close friends and family!

January 23, 2019

Its good but not great

I was wanting to fall in love hearing all the rave reviews. Unfortunately I don’t love it. It definitely doesn’t weigh down hair but I was looking for something a little better....

January 18, 2019

lasts a long time.................

I’ve been using this product for years!!!!!! Always looks great and lasts a long time.................
    I always repurchase the product...................

May 23, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dry hair? Not for long!

As someone who frequently colors her hair I have always have dry & damaged ends. On a whim I purchased this oil & have never had to purchase another product again for the dryness as this is a top shelf product. You only need a small amount of oil in the palm of your hand. It doesn't make your hair look or feel greasy as it absorbs into your hair. It leaves you with silky hair and the shine! Oh my goodness, so shiney!

March 30, 2018
    Nevada, United States

smells good

OGX products are always on point, they all smells booomb. This oil was good at moisturizing and thats what I always look for since i have dry heat/chemically damaged hair.

March 28, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells nice, a bit heavy for thin hair

Smells great, protects from heat, can only use the smallest of drop in my hair, leaves thin hair greasy which is a bummer. I still apply it because such a small container has lasted a long time
    Cruelty free!

March 19, 2018

Great product

Great hair product. It make my hair oily but it gave it softness and shine. It smells really good. It may seem a little pricey but a little goes a long way

March 07, 2018

Staple in my hair routine

I’ve been using this product for years! It always helps control some of the fizz and straighten out the slight waves in my hair. It doesn’t leave your hair looking oily and it smells great!