OGX Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil Reviews
#2 in Hair Oil

May 23, 2018

Dry hair? Not for long!

As someone who frequently colors her hair I have always have dry & damaged ends. On a whim I purchased this oil & have never had to purchase another product again for the dryness as this is a top shelf product. You only need a small amount of oil in the palm of your hand. It doesn't make your hair look or feel greasy as it absorbs into your hair. It leaves you with silky hair and the shine! Oh my goodness, so shiney!

March 30, 2018

smells good

OGX products are always on point, they all smells booomb. This oil was good at moisturizing and thats what I always look for since i have dry heat/chemically damaged hair.

March 28, 2018

Smells nice, a bit heavy for thin hair

Smells great, protects from heat, can only use the smallest of drop in my hair, leaves thin hair greasy which is a bummer. I still apply it because such a small container has lasted a long time
    Cruelty free!

March 19, 2018

Great product

Great hair product. It make my hair oily but it gave it softness and shine. It smells really good. It may seem a little pricey but a little goes a long way

March 07, 2018

Staple in my hair routine

I’ve been using this product for years! It always helps control some of the fizz and straighten out the slight waves in my hair. It doesn’t leave your hair looking oily and it smells great!

February 21, 2018

Amazing Hair Oil

I picked this up from Walmart recently and for $6 this little bottle of hair oil is just amazing! I've tried to apply it to my hair both wet and dry and the way that is recommended on the bottle (apply to damp towel dried hair) works the best for saturation. I love it that it leaves my hair feeling silky, airy, smooth and fresh. The scent kind of reminds me of a Kbeauty hair repair oil that I used to use and wish that it was a little stronger and lasted for a longer time in my hair. I noticed that when I use this hair oil my hair is less greasy which is pretty awesome as I don't wash my hair daily. I have frizzy, waist length hair that is naturally wavy and curly so this has been awesome to use to tame that mess.

February 04, 2018

Saves dry hair

This product always works wonders on my dry hair. The oil absorbs quick and leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. You get a lot of it for a good price and it will last you a long time.

1.2/5

January 22, 2018

This made my hair greasy

I did not like this shampoo. It made my hair greasy and I have dry hair normally. It smells great, but the I had to rewash my hair again right after..

January 20, 2018

This product is amazing!

This is one of my favourite products from the OGX brand. It leaves my fair feeling soft, lush and moisturized! If you're thinking of trying it, do it!

August 03, 2017

hair drug!!

I really love this product! It gets my hair smooth and silky and with it being an oil it doesn't get my roots oily! I use it after every hair wash. Amazing!!