John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

This NEW curl defining cream oil is specially formulated with curl-enhancing technology and Rosehip Oil. It nourishes and defines your curls. It combines the nourishment of hair oil with the instant absorption of hair cream.

• Define curls without weighing them down
  • Cream oil for curly hair helps quench dry curls to bring out your best curls every day
  • Designed for curly or wavy hair

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo and Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner.

October 06, 2021

Magic stuff

Great product to use after the shampoo and conditioner gives great definition, gives good shine to hair and smells great. Great as a quick smoothing serum too

October 05, 2021

Love it!

No more frizz. Just lush, bouncy curls. Easy to handle. Not weighed down like some products do. Would buy this again. Highly recommend. Especially when used with the shampoo & conditioner.

October 05, 2021

Good hair creme

Love this hair creme. Applies easily to hair and evenly with the help of a comb. I leave it on for a good 5-10 minutes or so to let it sink. Combined with the shampoo and conditioner it's the ultimate trio to really help define your curls. Would recommend.

Smooth

Definitely smooth your hair and leaves it feeling beautiful and gives it a brighter look. Very happy with this product and would definitely recommend this to people who wants to bring life back to there hair.

Greasy hair

Unfortunately not the right product for my hair. Left my ends feeling greasy and needing to he washed sooner, after trying less than the recommend amount. I found the results to be slightly better

Amazing 🤩

Makes the curls distinctive and does not leave my hair sticky or hard. I do need more than it says on the bottle but I have long thick hair so that’s to be expected.

Curlicious

This cream to oil product provides amazing moisturising and definition to curls and makes it too soo sleazy and salon quality for an affordable drugstore price which can’t be beat!

Great

I found this to be really light for my hair and not greasy at all I have found it has made my hair Curls last all day I have already went out and got more of it and it is really great for my 2 girls hair which is really curly

Amazing

I used this on my own hair, my daughters hair & my nieces hair who has very tight natural curls. It’s brilliant & smells lovely. Have already recommended it to friends & family & will be buying again when run out. I used it along with the dream curls shampoo & conditioner range but also used alone & still got great results!

September 10, 2021

Good

This I did really like. You only needed a pea size amount it spread through the hair really well. It was fab for my frizz and did give my curls more definition not so much bounce tho. I’m the smell really needs to be changed it’s really not nice