John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Tropical Oil Reviews
#2 in Hair Oil

The Miraculous Recovery Repairing Tropical Oil was formulated to nourish and smooth strands for shiny, frizz free hair. It is infused with a Tropical blend of Argan Coconut and Moringa Oils, which are known to be moisturising and caring for damaged hair These oils help make hair more manageable.

Expertly developed to nourish strands and block frizz for smoother, softer, healthier looking hair.

You may also like John Frieda Frizz Ease Brazilian Sleek Frizz Immunity Shampoo and Conditioner.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 01, 2021

Amazing

Definately worth a try as the smell alone is amazing.
    Left my hair looking and feeling great.
    Already reccomended to family and friend's
    My girl's both loved this product .

March 29, 2021

Amazing product

This serum is the best that I've tried so far, the fragrance is gorgeous, the hair smells tropical which I love it and calms my frizz hair leaving it the hair very smooth. So lady's if you need a good serum this is the product ! From now on this is the product I will only use.

March 23, 2021

John Freida repairing oil

As much as I like aftercare for my hair this product wasn’t my favourite, I didn’t notice any differences while using it, it had a nice texture in my hair but definitely not my favourite

My new favourite

Love using this before bed and I wake up with soft silky hair! I would highly recommend this item the most it has had the biggest benefit to my hair and I use every day

Lightweight but effective

I love this hair serum as a little goes a long way. I only used one pump. I distributed it easily through my hair and it left my locks frizz free and sleeker not to mention it smells fabulous

Wonderful!

I suffer from very dry curly hair so this oil was absolutely fantastic for my hair. The oil has a lovely scent and made my curls defined, smooth and frizz free.

Fab product

Love love love this!!! It leaves your hair super silky smooth and frizz free. Highly recommended yo anyone with frizz issues with there hair! Really good product

Too greasy for my hair

My hair gets very greasy easily but adding this made it worse, I don't usually use oils or serums on my hair for this reason. Ended up having to wash it after I had just washed and dried it.

March 14, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

great for my damaged hair

I use it before I have blow dried my hair, rub a little into my hands to warm it up run my fingers through my hair it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and smells wonderful. Another hair product that is now permanently added to my usual shopping.

March 12, 2021

Wonderful little bottle

Wow what can I say about this product, I have super frizzy hair and have tried many products to help tame the main without great success, this little bottle of oil is absolutely amazing and a little goes a long way.
    I use it after I have blow dried my hair, rub a little into my hands to warm it up run my fingers through my hair then use the straighteners. My hair is smooth, shiny and smells wonderful. Another hair product that is now permanently added to my shopping list and no longer buying my usual go to.