Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews
#15 in Hair Care

March 21, 2020

Pricey but worth it!

Love this product! After colouring my hair over and over and constantly using heat on it, my ends were feeling like hay. I'd tried all sorts of hair masks but nothing left my hair feeling any less brittle. I started using the olaplaex step 3 treatment once a week on damp hair, usually leaving it in for about an hour, and my hair felt a million times healthier after the first treatment. It works great to repair split ends but it's quite expensive for a little bottle - I have really long hair so the bottle only lasts a few treatments. Definitely worth it though!

March 09, 2020

Works great

I love the olaplex line. I recently went from black hair 1N to blond. My hairstylist used olaplex 1 and 2 during the process. Now I am using 3 4 and 5 at home. It kept damage to a minimum. My hair would not have been in such good shape without it now. I love the olaplex line.

February 26, 2020

Awesome product

This is the best hair product on the market, it makes your hair feel so smooth, no frizz, makes it shiny and healthy, so awesome.for chemically treated hair, mine has never been better after using the whole line. If you haven't bought it yet, you need it! Its pricey but so worth it!

February 08, 2020
    New York, United States

Must have for damaged or chemically treated hair

This is a must have for anyone with colored or chemically treated hair. With just one treatment a week, it turns your hair into healthy, vibrant, shiny hair! My only critique is that a small bottle is pretty darn pricey

February 01, 2020

Revives fragile hair

My hair is naturally dry and curly and it is always coloured and over-styled. I add Olaplex 3 to towel dried hair and comb through then go to bed. In the morning my hair feels silky smooth and is easier to blow dry. This isn’t a conditioner though so it needs to be added as another layer in your hair care regime.

January 29, 2020
    Poole, United Kingdom

Excellent hair repairer

Fantastic product for split ends and hair damaged by colour/bleaching and heat straightening. Take a few days to notice a difference, hair becomes noticeably less damaged and stronger. It is a bond repairer not a hair conditioner though so I use it with the Olaplex no5 conditioner. Expensive but good value for what it does.

Lifesaver

This is a lifesaver for my bleached hair. I always use this after I get my hair done and any other time that my hair needs some good hydration. A bit expensive but it’s the price you pay for the health and longevity of your hair. I have repurchase many times.

January 17, 2020

How did I live without this?

Bought this as it was highly recommended online and I can't believe I lived without it! My hair is frizzy/ damaged/ dry and Olaplex makes it silky soft and smooth. It is a miracle worker! It is very expensive and the bottle is tiny, but it does go a long way (maybe 8 applications). It isn't a mask or conditioner - you use it to prep your hair before shampooing and then add conditioner as usual, then miracles happen and you get lovely hair. I am not exaggerating.

A Must Have Hair Product

OLAPLEX Hair Perfecter No. 3 is a must have product. I wash my hair, or just dampen it, then put this all over my hair, avoiding my roots, and wrap my hair in a towel over night, then wash it out in the morning and my hair looks and feels 10000%! It is shiny, manageable, and so healthy! I use it every 6 weeks, and my hair always looks amazing! I highly recommend it!

January 15, 2020

I love Olaplex!

I cannot live without Olaplex, especially no. 3. I put it in my hair at night and wash it out in the morning. It's definitely increased the quality of my hair in strength and length