Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Gelee Masque Reviews

A unique gelée treatment, powerful enough to create a wave of healthy hydration without overpowering delicate strands. Hydrating Gelée Masque is the ultimate, light weight, thirst-quencher for fine, dry, parched hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 17, 2020

Nice Addition to Your Hair Routine

Thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try. It's not a product I would use each time I wash my hair but as a weekly boost and a little something extra, it was a nice addition. The masque is light and smells great, I look forward to adding this to my weekly routine.

2.0/5

February 15, 2020

no way

i think this gelee mask has way to much dimethicone in it which is not good for hair, i cant let my hair sit in a mask with be products, it ruins my natural hair.

February 15, 2020

Great hair mask!

I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
    I LOVE This hair mask! And even though I only got to try it one time before this review, I feel like it has made such a difference in my hairs texture! It also smells great! So happy and I would absolutely purchase this again in the future!

Great Hair masque!

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor club for reviewing purposes. I tested out Joico's Hydrasplash Hydrating gelee masque a couple of times after using the shampoo and conditioner from the same collection. I love the result! I have medium, thick and dry hair and I immediately noticed it gave my hair hydration and softness! It even looks more healthier than before. I also love the scent like the rest of the products from the Hydrasplash line. I definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for hydration in their haircare! #gift

Super effective

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This hydrating gelée masque is quite lightweight but super effective for my dry hair. Love pampering my hair with this amazing product

February 14, 2020

Best hydrating hair mask!

I receive the Hydra Splash line for free from Chick Advisor and Joico Canada for review purposes*

I’m OBSESSED with this hair mask!! It is a must have, for sure! I could noticed instantly how much extra hydration it gave to my hair!

I absolutely recommend it!

February 14, 2020

Recommend for thick coarse hair

This product worked really well by making my hair very soft, smooth and hydrated. Unfortunately, as I have very fine hair it weighed my hair down. As such I would recommend this product to those that have coarse thick hair.

Moisturizing yet hydrating

I used this mask once in combination with Joico Hydrasplash shampoo and conditioner and once just with joico shampoo. I thought the results were pretty similar both times. Unlike other hair masks, this mask did not weigh my hair down and it smells pleasant. Other than that there is nothing special about this mask.

February 14, 2020

This masque is a must in your routine!

I received this masque for free in exchange for an honest review from Joico and ChickAdvisor.

I used this masque once a week during the trial period and it is SO effective! I have less breakage from before I started using this masque and my hair is SO soft! It is easy to rinse and leaves no residue!

Quintana Roo, Mexico

Wow!

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de masque capillaire auparavant. C'est un gros WOW pour moi! Super facile à utiliser, il sent très bon et laisse les cheveux super hydraté.
    Il est maintenant bien ancré dans ma routine beauté!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift