Prestige Item
Olaplex No 6 Bond Smoother Reviews

September 26, 2021
    Wirral, United Kingdom

amazing!

i love this product! i use on towel dried damp hair after washing, mixing it with no.7 oil and it works as an amazing heat protectant, frizz control and strengths all hair! i am so in love with the whole range

June 23, 2021
    California, United States

Great bond smoother

I love Olaplex N6 Bond Smoother. It’s a small bottle, but I use it only once a week. It makes my hair look healthy and less frizzy. I don’t have any split ends since using this. I would highly recommend to anyone who have dry and brittle hair.

2.8/5

June 23, 2021

Nice but not really sure it does much

I don't use hair masks so I opted to get this leave in conditioner type of product instead. The smell is really nice but I find that my hair still is frizzy after I apply the product while my hair is damp... Maybe it's better to apply after it's dried? A bit overpriced at sephora but lots of secondhand market available which may be a better price for you.

May 08, 2021

Obsessed

Obsessed with this product is an understatement. The smell is a bonus but when you put the product in your hair you can just feel a difference. The ends look more healthy and stronger. Keep away from your roots though!

April 13, 2021
    New York, United States

Olaplex lives up to its Name

Everything that you heard about olaPlex is absolutely true! It lives up to its name and it’s worth every penny. A little bit goes a long way. My hairstylist was very happy that I started using some thing that was so good for my hair

April 10, 2021

lf you want an amazing hair get this

Thank God my hair dresser recommended this for me it changed my hair I had alot of frizz and honestly this helped it especially after getting a balayage. If you don't have this I would recommend you get this although its super expensive its a must for great hair

March 29, 2021

Works great

have very fine thin hair and just a pea sized amount of this run through the ends of my hair really keeps them smooth & shiny without weighing my hair down.

March 28, 2021

Amazing product!

I had natural curly hair but after having kids it turned to natural frizzy hair. When I would get out of the shower I’d have to put my hair in a clip, wait for it to dry a bit and then blow dry it down to keep the frizz at bay. Now I just hop out of the shower, put the bond smoother through the ends of my hair and either style as usual or head out the door without a worry. It isn’t greasy and it has a great light fragrance. A bit on the expensive side but worth it.

March 10, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

Cannot recommend enough. Pricey but worth it

In love with this. Got it for Christmas and use it after every shower, apply a pea sized amount mixed in hand through the ends and my hair is so much silkier and better quality less split ends and feels so soft

February 24, 2021
    Southwark, United Kingdom

the best!

I absolutely love this leave-in conditioner - it is definitely the best i've ever used. It's not too greasy and a little goes a long way. After using, my bleached and fragile hair is so easy to detangle and manage and it leaves it feeling soft and healthy. It smells amazing too :)