Prestige Item
Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Thick Hair Reviews

Style your hair in seconds–that’s the beauty of this time-saving, polishing crème that provides long-lasting, air-dried style while keeping frizz at bay.

- Minimizes frizz and enhances hair’s natural texture
- Reduces natural drying time
- Provides 24-hour humidity control
- Retains your natural, air-dry look for up to 24 hours
- Boosts shine
- Leaves no sticky residue

You may also like Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Fine / Medium Hair

June 30, 2020

Smells Devine, really good for air dry hair

I received this product to try #freeproduct. It smells really nice but not overwhelming, so if you are sensitive to smells you will probably like this. I found it really nice on my air dried hair and not heavy at all. Helps tame the hair and make it look very nice.

June 30, 2020

Worked Fairly Well

I was really excited to receive this product for free, in return for my honest opinion. I am on the hunt for a cream that can calm my naturally frizzy and poofy hair. This Joico cream worked fairly well, but didn't tame my thick hair completely. It also claims to add texture, but I didn't find any added definition or curls, even though I tried to coax it along. It might work better for someone whose hair isn't quite as thick and long (heavy).

June 25, 2020

More for medium-thick hair

This is a pretty cool product! I think it is more for medium-thick hair than very thick hair though. It has a nice dense texture and a little goes a long way, although I found if I applied too much it did weigh my hair down. It was easy to work through my hair and the smell is lovely and fresh but not overwhelming. As my hair was drying I did start to notice a bit of frizz forming but overall it was a really good end result. I don't know if this would fare well in a more humid climate. I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review.

June 24, 2020

It works, but results are not drastic.

This product meets my first criteria for any hair product which is: it must smell good; the smell is pleasant, not omg-incredible, but nice. The bottle also had a good amount of product for the price (although I did receive this bottle for free). My hair typically dries frizzy--although not terribly frizzy. This product made a difference, but it was not entirely noticeable. The top of my head dried flatter / less frizzy than usual, but the rest of my hair dried pretty much the same as usual. I have A LOT of thick hair, so I experimented with different amounts of product, as I figured I may not have used enough initially. This did not make a major difference. Overall, it definitely helped the top of my head dry with less frizz than usual.

June 24, 2020

Love it!

Love love love this product. Leaves my hair soft and frizz free. Great for curly or wavy hair. I prefer to air dry my hair so this is perfect for me.

June 22, 2020

J’adore

Depuis la pandémie, je dois laver mes cheveux presqu’à tous les jours. Avec l’arrivée de la chaleur j’ai abandonné de les sécher. Résultat: des cheveux gonflés pas facile à coiffer.. j’avais hâte d’essayer ce produit. Et j’adore, mes cheveux peuvent sécher à l’air libre ils ne gonflent pas et me donne des belles boucles. L’odeur est subtile . Un produit parfait en temps de pandémie pour les travailleurs en santé et parfait pour l’été

June 18, 2020

Not Impressed With This

I received this product in the Product Review Club. I was excited to use this styling product as a one stop shop with no heat needed. I guess I got my hopes up a bit too high. This product does have silicones in it and as someone who is trying to take better care of their hair, I was not happy with this ingredient as I had to use a much stronger shampoo to wash out the product. I didn't really see much of a difference between my hair dried without product to my hair air dried with this product. Unfortunately, I would not buy this again.

June 18, 2020

Not for the faint of scent

I initially tried the Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème when my hair was already dry and I wanted to refresh it quickly with a mix of another product. It did the trick on that day, but it did have a strong scent, so buyer beware. Apart from the smell, I didn't really notice a difference between it and what I normally use to refresh my hair, so I decided to try it again properly with my next wash, so instead of my usual cream product, I used the Joico. Again, it didn't work any different than my usual styling cream. I guess I was expecting miracles, but I got the same old, same old. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's also not enough to get me to buy this product again once it's used up as it's any better than what I'm currently using. If you haven't found your go-to product yet, maybe this is it, but chances are if you have, then this won't be an upgrade.

June 17, 2020

Extra nourishment for your hair

The packaging definitely gets an A+ - it's sleek, simple, and just small enough to not take up too much room in your drawer or vanity. It is easy to squeeze and acquire the products - no twist tops or anything fancy.

Scent-wise it smelled wonderful. Like many hair products this is not scent free, but it's also not too overwhelming or powerful - which is nice.

As for the effects, I have medium length thick hair, very thick hair. Because of my thick hair, it tends to get frizzy or dry. Initially, I started off using a quarter size on my palm, but noticed that it was way too much for my hair - it gave my hair the heavy feeling. Afterwards, I used nickle sized amount of product and it was better. Overall, I felt like this product just wasn't for me - my hair did not want to absorb it well into my hair and made my hair feel dirty quicker. It may be for people who do not have hair as thick as mine.

I received this product for free from the Product Review Club in exchange for my opinion.

June 17, 2020

J’aime le produit, mais je ne l’achèterai pas

J’ai les cheveux long et bouclés. Ca fait des années que je sèche mes cheveux sans chaleurs. Le produit est bien, mais il y a un ingrédient qui me derange dans le produit et c’est le Diméthicone. Je vais sûrement finir la bouteille car je n’aime pas gaspiller. Pour ce qui est de la définition et volume le produit est super et si vous êtes du genre à acheter des produits sans regarder les ingrédients je vous le recommande!