4.1/5
Prestige Item
Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Fine / Medium Hair Reviews

Style your hair in seconds–that’s the beauty of this time-saving, polishing crème that provides long-lasting, air-dried style while keeping frizz at bay.

- Minimizes frizz and enhances hair’s natural texture
- Reduces natural drying time
- Provides 24-hour humidity control
- Retains your natural, air-dry look for up to 24 hours
- Boosts shine
- Leaves no sticky residue

You may also like Joico Zero Heat Air Dry Styling Crème - Thick Hair

June 06, 2020

Belle découverte une fois de plus!

Mes cheveux ont souvent tendance à devenir gras souvent, je suis assez réticence à mette des produits coiffants après le lavage. Ayant reçu ce produit à tester, je me suis laissée tenter et wow!!

Pas de finit gras, un cheveux hydraté et boosté. Des frissotis en moins! Tellement parfait, moi & mes bébé cheveux ont remercie Joico pour ce beau produit!

June 06, 2020

Very nice scent and left some waves!

I was pleasantly surprised at the results I had from this product. I was initially worried that it might make my hair greasy looking, or make it feel heavy. It did neither, as I only added a dime-sized amount as they suggest. My hair was left feeling soft, and it made it a lot more wavy that it generally dries naturally. Additionally, the actual product smells super nice!!!

** I received this product free for testing purposes **

June 06, 2020

Un chouette produit ppur moins de frisottis!

J'ai reçu le produit pour le tester dans le cadre du banc d'essai Chick Advisor. Avec tous les retard de poste, je n'ai pu l'essayer qu'une seule fois avant de vous écrire cet avis.

J'ai aimé la texture du produit et son odeur. Il s'applique facilement sur les cheveux et il ne laisse pas un résidu ou un effet de lourdeur. Une fois mes cheveux séchés à l'air libre, ils étaient lissent et brillants. J'ai aimé ce produit!

2.0/5

June 05, 2020

I don't know about this, didn't work for me

This product promises to take the frizz away, for you to be able to air-dry your hair and don't use any heat, I don't know if it about my type of hair, I was reading other reviews and some people loved it and worked pretty well for them.

For me definitely didn't work and I had high expectations on this product, I was loving the idea of not using heat, the problem is my hair wasn't soft, it was with more frizz than normally with other products I use, my curls came also in when normally don't have curls anymore is actually wavy, but with this, my curls came but with a puffy feeling plus the hair was not soft at all it was impossible to work on it and felt heavy.

I really don't know why it didn't work for me as I was expecting but what I know if I gave a tried more than once to have different perspectives but nothing changed, and also I kind of know-how a product that is for the frizz, etc should work on my hair because I've tried it before and worked perfectly.

Not for me! but you might give it a try and love it! every hair is different!

Updated On: June 06, 2020

I received this for free for testing purposes

Fresh Air Dry

I always air dry my hair so this was perfect for me. The first thing I love was the smell. It smells so good like vanilla. I always love using hair products that leave a subtle lingering fragrance in my hair. It was very easy to apply. My hair felt silkier and looked shinier than usual. It also didn't make my hair feel oily at all which is great for me because I wash my hair once a week.

June 05, 2020

Moisturize and style with no heat!

First this products smells amazing. Leaves a great scent on your hair even after dried. Does not leave your hair greasy looking like other anti-frizz styling creams. You can feel the texture of the cream as applying does not leave hands oily as well. The product does lack a little More oil to help hair be less frizzy but can be great accompanied with another Product. Depending on hair type this may or may not be the product for you but definitely worth the try!!

June 05, 2020

The help I needed for my frizzy hair!

I have frizzy hair that is hard to control. Anytime it's humid outside, it becomes a real mess. After months without haircut (covid time), it became awful. I was excited to receive the product. The expectations were... Kind of high! At first, I loved the smell. Then I applied it as directed. It was nice that it's simple to use it. Just leave it on. I love simple things and don't have much time to put on my hair. The results were exciting. My hair was soft and much easier to handle. It was much less prone to get frizzy. The frizzy became enjoyable curly. A miracle with "covid no haircut hair". I will definitely buy again.

June 05, 2020

I didn’t know I needed it until I had it!

I received this product from Chickadvisor for free to review. I love air drying my hair but after I brush it, it usually gets really frizzy and dry. My hair is medium thickness and is slightly wavy. Initialling the product smells amazing and is rich and creamy. After I put it in my hair and let it air dry, I noticed my hair felt smoother and shinier. I didn’t notice it reduced drying time like it says, but it definitely felt nice on my hair and after I brushed it. Sometimes I use it on dry hair as well and it helps tame the frizz. I would recommend this product, if your hair gets frizzy after it air dries!!

June 05, 2020

Léger et sent super bon !

J'étais bien heureuse de pouvoir essayer ce produit car je préfère laisser sécher mes cheveux à l'air libre, surtout quand il fait chaud ! Tout d'abord je dois dire que l'odeur est délicieuse ! Et ça ne sent pas trop fort pour qu'on sente juste ça toute la journée. J'ai trouvé aussi la texture très intéressante, vraiment légère et ne colle pas dans les cheveux. Je n'avais même pas l'impression d'avoir mis un produit dans mes cheveux tellement c'est léger ! J'ai trouvé par contre que l'efficacité n'était pas extraordinaire. Je n'ai pas vu beaucoup de différences avec mes cheveux naturels séchant à l'air libre. Peut-être que je n'ai pas mis assez de produit mais c'était indiqué de ne pas en mettre beaucoup... Peut-être aussi que c'est mon type de cheveux. Je ne suis pas prête à dire que ça ne fonctionnera pas sur personne ! Je pense que c'est un produit à essayer !

2.2/5

Where’d my waves go?

I was excited to be a part of the Joico Zero Heat Air Dry styling Creme for fine/medium hair campaign but I was mostly disappointed with this product. The minor positives— pleasant fragrance and it was not sticky or greasy in your hands or your hair. The major negative for me was that it did nothing. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and for me, it actually seemed to flatten my hair, not enhance it. I followed the instructions and it did not reduce the drying time on my hair, it did not reduce any frizz, and as I said, unfortunately it did nothing to enhance my natural waves. It looked limp and lifeless. Personally, I would not recommend this product or purchase it again.