Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #17 out of 684 in Body Wash

The first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days!

July 06, 2017

My favorite!

I love this body wash its thick and creamy and smells great it feels so nice on the skin!Ive been buying this wash for years and will continue to use it for years to come!

Amazing body wash

The Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons is seriously amazing. This is the creamiest and thickest body wash you can get! The smell in the pink one and purple are amazing and the package is convenient and great. This ribbons body wash works amazing on dry skin or after shaving and leaves your skin extremely smooth and moisturized.

So moisturizing!

This is a great body wash! It has so much built in moisture and leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. I really like to use this after shaving, as it puts the moisture back into my legs! All of the scents are absolutely beautiful!

Love it!

This moisture ribbons body wash from Olay is nothing short of amazing. The way is dispenses in ribbons is unique and eye catching. The smell is light and fresh. The formula is creamy and rich and lathers up so nicely.

June 02, 2017

I like this body wash!! Olay always has great quality products and this is no different. The scent is very nice and it's enjoyable to use... Very creamy and and leaves you feel fresh and moisturized also smelling great :)

June 02, 2017

I really like this Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons! It's a nice thick rich and creamy body wash that feels so gentle on the skin. It cleanses it well and afterwards my skin feels really soft and silky. It costs a bit more than some other brands but it's still worth it! This particular one smells amazing I love it. The smell lasts for a long time too!

May 25, 2017

I love the smell and scent of this product. I also love how it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would definitely buy this product.i recommend this product

May 17, 2017

This is an amazing girl body wash. I have tried alot of different kinds, and this one is definitely, as one might say, a holy grail product. A little goes a long gone way, and leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky, best liquid soap I've ever error used. Highly recommended on end.

May 01, 2017

I tried this body wash years ago . Although I do prefer soap I actually really liked this . It was rich and creamy and smelled very nice . I got super bubbly and I felt like I was getting a really good clean .

April 13, 2017