Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 643 in Body Wash

The first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days!

April 13, 2017

In love with

April 05, 2017

I do not like this product at all. I like a product that lathers, and this does not. I still feel greasy and unclean after using this, and that I have to use a third of the bottle just to get it all over my body. It feels note like trying to clean myself with a body lotion instead of a body wash.

March 31, 2017

A lovely body wash for baths/showers where you want to feel luxurious and pampered. A pretty, delicate fragrance, that leaves skin smelling gorgeous, and feeling so silky soft.

February 28, 2017

It really help to mosturized your body left ypur skin like silk ... It is really gentle with you body and has a really good smell .... And is a really good price for the product that you are buying !

February 23, 2017

I have purchased this body wash on a few occasions because I really like the way it makes my skin feel! The moisture ribbons help add some moisture back into the skin after washing it which is essential for someone like me with very dry skin. The variety of different scents is nice too!

January 16, 2017

our harsh winters make my skin very dry but using this Olay makes a world of difference. Love the smell and it makes my skin feel moist and smooth. Can't go wrong with Olay but this body wash with moisture ribbons is a winner every time.

January 13, 2017

This body wash makes my skin feel so moisturizer even though its a dry winter outside. It feels so soft when using it in the shower and that softness stays for the rest of the day.

December 28, 2016

Highly recommend. Great price. Get lots out of it! Sold online and in stores. Smells awesome!! Skin feels super soft after usage! Great sized bottle as well

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le gel douche de dove. Très crémeux et possède une odeur complètement divine. Je recommande très agréable à appliquer sous la douche .

October 03, 2016

Olay is a good brand, and has been helping women take care of their beauty needs. This body wash is insanely mousterizing and makes your skin baby soft. It doesn't leave a residue. i thought at first it might because it is so thick and creamy, almost like a body butter.. I use my pouffe and it lather like crazy.. so much lather all over.. it is fun to use. The smell is bright and sweet, but there are different scents in this Moisture Ribbons collection. I really like it. Great for winter months too.