• Olay Fresh Outlast Invigorating Champagne Mango & White Ginger Body Wash
  • Olay Fresh Outlast Invigorating Champagne Mango & White Ginger Body Wash

Olay Fresh Outlast Invigorating Champagne Mango & White Ginger Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 680 in Body Wash

June 19, 2017

I would buy this again

It smells wonderful! My skin felt amazing afterwards and I'm pretty partial to my other body wash (olay as well.) You don't need much and it foams up so nicely! I'll be buying this again!

April 28, 2017

J'adore essayer les différents parfums de la gamme. Celui-ci est un de mes préférés, il sent merveilleusement bon et l'odeur reste sur la peau assez longtemps. Il hydrate bien la peau. J'attends toujours qu'il soit en rabais pour l'acheter, et il l'est souvent. .Je le recommande et je le rachèterai définitivement.

May 01, 2016

I have very dry and sensitive skin and over the years, I have tried different soaps claiming to be hydrating, but Olay is the only one for me now. I have tried different scents, and they are just as effective. This one smells really good!

February 04, 2016

This is an extremely hydrating body wash. It makes my skin so smooth and it smells amazing

February 04, 2016

Olay is always a safe go to but this smells amazing and leaves skin moisturized rather than dry and squeaky

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store