Olay Moisturizing Cream Reviews

January 16, 2018

Great

I love This product. It works really good. My face gets very dry in the winter time. I don't even need to put this on every day and my face has not gotten dry at all.

August 27, 2017

great for summer

This product is great for the summer. It is not too oily, so although it's not great for those dry winters, it helps you feel fresh and just right during the summers.

August 23, 2017

Worth every penny

I just recently discovered olay. After trying many face moisturizers. Makes my dry skin feel refreshed and well hydrated for up until i have to wash my face the next time! The smell is also very lady like

March 23, 2017

La creme s'étends tres bien elle n'est pas collante et rafraichit la peau immidiatement. J'ai vue des résultats apres quelque jours dutilisation seulement

March 02, 2017

Product leaves skin hydrated without leaving any residue or oiliness. Definitely a great moisturizer for someone with dry skin or someone seeking to fell more hydrated.

3.2/5

February 02, 2017

The Olay Moisturizing cream is most effect I feel during the winter dry months. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated but the only downfall is that sometimes I feel my face is oily.

2.7/5

August 30, 2016

I wish Olay Moisturizer provided more hydrating power. The quantity of the product is much less than comparable brands for its price. With a little more money, you can buy a much higher quality of face moisturizer. For a drugstore product it is quite expensive. If I had to use less, I could justify the price.

August 24, 2016

I like to use this product before I put my makeup on and it makes my make up apply much smoother and it restores my skin and makes it very smooth. The only thing I don't like is it smells serum-ie

April 01, 2016

Olay's classic moisturizing creme is one of my favourite moisturizers out there. The feel and texture after using it is very light and refreshing, unlike the greasy, thick, and layered cremes they have out there. Olay's creme leaves my face feeling easy and breezy! haha. I definitely recommend this one!

April 23, 2015

My face can be pretty sensitive and have had not had much luck finding a moisturizing creme that does not cause me to break out. I find that most moisturizing cremes are too heavy for my face but Olay Classic goes on light and it hardly feels like there is anything on. Compared to other facial products, it is also ideally priced. It smells nice too!