Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream
Good

Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream Reviews

Ranked #604 out of 685 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Total Effects Night Firming cream is a non-greasy formula that absorbs deep into your skin's surface to continuously tighten the upper network of skin cells, giving you visibly firmer, more supple skin. The fast-absorbing cream contains skin-strengthening VitaNiacin (an exclusive formulation of vitamin B3, Tocopheryl Acetate and pro-vitamin B5), wheat protein and hydrators. Smooth on clean face and neck every night before sleep. Massage the fast-absorbing cream into skin on face and neck. Gentle enough for everyday use.

January 06, 2017

I have really dry skin in the winter and this has saved my life. A little goes a long way and the small tub lasts a long time. It smells great as well. I am not sure about the firming qualities but it is very moisturizing.

March 09, 2016

Omg I absolutely love, love, love this cream! I get so dry and itchy after my showers, so I put this on my face and it moisturizes so well! If I put it on at night, when I wake up my face feels so nice and smooth! I tell everyone about this cream, I just love it!

February 28, 2016

I recently bought this because my skin has been getting so dry this winter. It goes on very heavy which is fine for a night cream but was not as moisturizing as I expected. I woke up with my face just as dry and flaking. For the price I expected better. I have sensitive skin and didn't find this irritating which is a plus but it didn't firm or moisturize at all. The smell is not great - kind of smells a bit like baby powder (maybe because it's geared towards the older crowd). All in all my $3 st Ives lighter moisturizer works just as well if not better.

September 05, 2012

I love this cream. I'm in my 20s and decided earlier this year that I should start using anti-aging products as a preventative measure. I bought this cream at walmart for a good price and was surprised at how well it worked. I feel like I can see a difference in my face right after I apply it. The scent is nice, and it hasn't made me break out any time I've used it. I've recommended it to a few friends, and they've all loved it as well.

May 07, 2009

I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin likes it very much, it is soft in the morning. It hasn't made me break out,it smells pleasant and you can feel it working when you put it on. I will definitely be buying it again.

A & W Rootbeer