4.1/5
Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

Neovadiol Night cream with ultra-cooling technology (skin temperature drops up to 2.7°C upon application) offers an absolute sensation of freshness on the skin. From the first morning after use, skin looks smoother, rested and radiant.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

April 14, 2019

great product

I received this product to review from ChickAdvisor and was excited to try it out. This is not normally something I would normally buy as it's out of my price range, so I was happy to receive it. I liked the scent, and didn't find it too strong. Sometimes smells bother me, especially on my face, but I rather enjoyed the scent. I feel that I need to try it for longer to see the real benefits, but I would recommend giving it a try.

April 06, 2019

Vichy Neovadiol

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. In this time, I have found that my face is smoother and and looks healthier than it did previously. I put it on after my cleansing routine at night. It felt so refreshing and moisturizing. It will definitely be a part of my regular routine from now on.

April 03, 2019

too expensive but has best results.

This is one product that is i love using as it keeps my skin fresh and hydrated giving it a vibrant look using this product i received serveral compliments from people and had recommended them to use it but i found it it cannot be purchased on a regular bases as the price for the item is expensive.

April 03, 2019

Love it!

I received this product as part of the review club and was excited to try it as i normally use cream based skincare and this is gel based. This product far exceeded my expectations. It goes on amazing and you can feel the softness of your skin when you wash your face in the morning.#igotitfree

March 13, 2019

Refreshing

I received this as a sample from Chick Advisor and I was pleasantly surprised by this product. You only have to use a little at a time so it will last a long time. It feels very cooling when you apply it and it soaks into the skin right away. The cream is thin and I thought that it had a nice scent to it. I do feel that this Night lift is working to reduce my wrinkles around my eyes, I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I am pleased with the results.

March 12, 2019

Very refreshing

I was very lucky to be chosen to receive this product free to review from Chick Advisor .From the moment I opened the jar of the VICHY NEOVADIOL NIGHT COMPENSATING COMPLEX I was hooked. It has a very refreshing scent that is almost soothing. The gel spreads so nicely and absorbs quite fast. There is no sticky feeling just a coolness that is much appreciated on my flushed menopausal face. I would absolutely recommend this product, and will definitely purchase.

March 08, 2019

CRÈME DE NUIT NEOVADIOL

Ça fait une semaine que j'ai reçu cette crème de nuit en cadeau à essayer. Wow je suis renversée cette crème est excellente. Elle s'applique comme un gel et pénètre bien dans la peu. Elle est comfortable, non collante et procure une belle fraîcheur avec une belle odeur. Le matin la peu est plus lumineuse et lisse. Un excellent produit, le prix est quand même assez élevé mais pour cette qualité ça vaut pleinement la peine. Ne pas hésiter à essayer vous en serez ravi.

March 01, 2019

Great texture for a night cream!

I received my first Product Review Club item for my thoughts. It was the Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex.

First thing I noticed was the scent. It’s very soft and quite feminine...very relaxing. Some creams aren’t the best to lay down with at night but that’s not the case here. It’s really lovely.

Next I noticed the texture of the product. It stays nicely in place and doesn’t slip around. Especially if you don’t sleep on your back. This won’t have you slipping all over your pillow!

As for results, I can’t speak to that yet. I’ve only received the product a week ago and will need more time.

I do like it so far!

#VichyLoverCA #GotItFree @ChickAdvisor

February 06, 2019

Cooling and moisturizing

I bought this product once. It was recommended by a friend because it claims to target 4 signs of menopause on skin. Since I am 54 I was exited to try it. I have to say I really liked the jelly consistency and cooling effect on my skin. It also left my sling moist. What I didn’t like about it was that it seemed to evaporate fast. I felt like the product didn’t last as long as the day cream version.

September 04, 2018

Looking good

I think this was a very good product I was very happy to be able to test it as part of the chickadvisor group and I got to test the compensating complex and I was very impressed with the texture and the results my friends also noticed as well as I got many compliments on the way that my skin looked I would definitely buy this product again and also I would recommend it to my friends and family I love the Vichy line and really enjoyed testing this product