Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

March 18, 2019

A essayé immédiatement

Wow, merci de m'avoir donné l'opportunité d'essayé ce produit, il est très efficace. Moi qui suit difficile pour une crème de nuit car la senteur ou la texture grasse me déçois, la j'ai été éblouis par la richesse de se produit. Il est pas graisseux et la senteur est très agréable. Ma peau est vraiment lisse et non grasse. J'ai adoré tester ce produit. C'est sur que je le recommande et personnellement moi je l'ai adopté pour ma routine du soir.

March 18, 2019

A Wonderful night cream!

Thank you @chickadvisor and @VichyCanada for sending me a jar of Liftactiv Supreme Night. I am nearing 50, and have been looking for a product to fight wrinkles and aging! I am loving this pretty little jar of rich cream which I have been applying before bed. It feels so good, and I feel that I am doing what I can to fight back, and to regain a youthful appearance. It claims to help correct 5 types of wrinkles (did you know there were 5? Crow's feet, under-eye wrinkles, neck folds, forehead and frown wrinkles) It contains 5% natural origin Rhamnose and Vitamin C. Sounds great to me! I am looking forward to seeing how it works in the long term.

March 16, 2019

In love with this cream

I have been looking for an effective night cream for very long time . Tried many but nothing really showed me results. Thanks to @Chickavdisor and @vichy I had the opportunity to try it and I’m so happy to say that I found my best night cream. Very soft and silky , the little blue beautiful jar brings a lot , little goes a long way . I have been using it every night for almost four weeks and my skin never looked better , smoother and plumped . I love the scent, that cream became my favourite . I have received this cream for free in exchange for my honest review. @vichylover.ca

March 16, 2019

Replaced my daily eye cream

Since I got it, I've been using this cream nightly, including my eye area. It's a hydrating formula that leaves my face moisturized, not dry. Contains 5% natural origin Rhamnose + vitamin C, mineralizing thermal water from French volcanoes, and 15 minerals. It's said to help correct the look of 5 types of wrinkles, so 👍. All I know from the few weeks of usage is my skin is soft from using, and it's replaced my daily eye cream.

Updated On: March 16, 2019

I received this free from the review club. #vichyloverca

March 14, 2019

J'adore

J'adore cette crème pour la nuit. Tres efficace en plus tous les qualités que j'aime d'une crème non graisseuse, légèrement parfumée, donne une sensation de fraicheur et laisse la peau douce et hydrater. Wow je la recommande a tous. Merci ChickAdvisor pour cet essai gratuit.

March 12, 2019

Night Cream

This cream is perfect for all skin types, which is mice cause not all creams do. It has a light scent, smells nice. It's a thick night cream for your face that goes on easily and absorbs quickly into your skin. My face looks younger and brighter.
    This cream lasts a long time, as very little is needed.
    Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream helps with wrinkles and loss of firmness, restoring your youthfulness.
    I would recommend this, Vichy products are a trusted name brand.

Updated On: March 12, 2019

I received this product free for testing purposes.

March 11, 2019

Crème de nuit pour une belle peau au matin

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essaie de ce produit gratuitement et j'en suis bien satisfaite! La crème est onctueuse, pas trop parfumée, elle pénètre bien la peau sans laisser de film gras. Donne un teint radieux et reposé au matin. Je recommande! #cadeau #gotifree

March 11, 2019

Bonne crème de nuit

En une semaine, je n'ai pas remarqué de différence concernant les rides profondes qui devaient apparaitre plus lisses. Peut-être l'effet serait plus visible avec un essai plus prolongés. Par contre, je peux dire que la crème s'étend très bien et qu'elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse.

March 09, 2019

Go to!

I loved the way the product absorbed into my skin. The mosturizer in it was wonderful. It works great with the Vichy actilift retinol cream. I will continue to buy it!

March 08, 2019

great product

I love this product. It has a nice light scent. It feels amazing on the skin. It is so hydrating. It absorbs in my skin quickly. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks really great. It looks so healthy. I have combination skin. It works great. I believe that if you have sensitive skin it would be gentle enough for you as well. I have received this product #gotitfree for review purposes #VichyLoverCA