Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

July 09, 2019

Good night cream

I like the lifting action of this cream, it is smooth and goes on quite easy, it absorbs well and leaves my skin quite moisturized. Good quality overall.

July 08, 2019

Best night cream!

I've been using this night cream for about 3 weeks now and I have already noticed that it has made the fine lines that were starting to appear on my forehead almost completely disappear. Awesome product! Will continue to buy for sure!

July 03, 2019

Use this product nightly

Tried lots of night creams the Vichy lift active does not feel greasy when applied,I’m at the age we’re my skin is loosing elasticity and this creams helps

April 10, 2019
    Cuba

Terrific night cream for mature skin

Received this full product size after completing a quick online survey. The timing was right as I found this winter to be particularly drying on my skin. The cream is rich and keeps my skin moist throughout the night. Although product cost is higher than my usual brand you use very little. Skin texture is soft and somewhat plumper. Fine lines appear to be lessening. This is definitely my new night cream.

April 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

Nice product

I was given Vichy liftactiv Supreme Night Cream free in exchange for an honest review.

I don't normally use a night cream. Instead I use my regular day cream in the evening after removing my makeup. As I hit my mid 40s, I am trying to put more effort into my skincare routine by choosing more targeted products.

This product works well. It isn't greasy and absorbs well.

April 07, 2019

My good night Cream.

I put this creme in night time. My skin looks very good in the morning. I see glow in my face.creme is very good in texture. Not too much greecy. I tell everyone use this creme. Thanks

April 06, 2019

Soft skin!

I have been trying out the Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream for the past few weeks. I found that it has helped reduce the fine lines on my face, and left my skin feeling softer and plumper. Before bed, I have been using it all over my face with some areas also covered with Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Advanced Concentrate. However, I have liked it so much that I have used it as a day cream on the weekends. It's just really nice on my face and made it feel so much better especially during the bad winter we had.

I found that I did not need to use a lot of cream to cover my face. It is nice and thick, and has a pleasant scent. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy, nor did it smear off on my pillow at night. It absorbed quickly, and did not cause any skin irritation for me.

Overall, I found the Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream to be very effective on my skin. It left it feeling soft and moisturized, and made it look healthier. I will be purchasing it in the future!

I received a free sample of this product for review.

April 06, 2019

Merci Vichy!

J'ai eu le bonheur de pouvoir essayer la crème de nuit de Vichy! J'ai tout aimé de cette crème! Sa texture et son odeur! Et surtout, elle ne laisse aucun film gras sur ma peau! Et au réveil, je sens que ma peau est encore hydrater! Je l'adore, tout simplement!

April 05, 2019

Fabulous product!

I absolutely loved trying out this product! I used it every night after washing my face. It has a luxurious, creamy texture with a very light and pleasing scent. My skin felt silky smooth in the morning, which I love!

April 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Night Delight!

This free from product from Chickadvisor arrived at the right time when I was searching for a night cream. The Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream is divine and made for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin, however, had no problems using this product, its light scent and non-greasy texture is a welcomed delight to add to my face at the end of a long day! My face thanks you!