4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

August 11, 2018

Very impressed

I really love using this night cream. Its really hydrate my skin and my skin feels really soft since I started using it. I saw a difference in the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles. They are less apparent. Also, I really like the fact that it doesn't clog my pores and doesn't break me out. I would recommend that night cream to anyone!

August 10, 2018

Great product

Great product, put on before bed and was supper easy to apply. Felt nice on my face. Nice creamy product. Good size of product for the value. Nice packaging and easy to hold

August 09, 2018

Love it!!!

I absolutely love this night cream. Finally for the first time, I saw instant results. My skin felt tight, looked brighter, and felt amazing!! I recommend this product and I will be definitely buying it. Thanks so much!!

August 09, 2018

Love love love!!

I have been dealing with a lot of blemishes and dry skin this year especially (not sure if it was the long dry winter, or the hot humid summer). I felt like a teenager all over again, except this time I had fine lines. I loved using the Vishy Liftactive Night cream because not only did it lift my skin, it made it feel firm and took away the blemishes!! I'm so happy. I will be a regular customer now. #Gotitfree

August 08, 2018

C'est un bon rapport qualité prix

La crème s'applique bien. J'ai senti que ma peau était bien hydratée, par contre elle laisse un effet un peu gras sur la peau. Comme c'est une crème de nuit ce n'est pas si grave... Son parfum est agréable.

August 08, 2018

Very good product a definite must have for me.

I had the opportunity to try this product free, and I must say I was very satisfied with it. The night cream surprisingly didn’t feel like I had anything on my face at all. It did not smell bad, it was worth the try. I do highly recommend this product.

Vichy

Since trying this product I have to say my skin feels so much softer. I didn't have many lines but the ones I do have I've noticed a lack of visibility. My face in the morning feels less oily I noticed as well. And the cream is not heavy like others I've used, and its so silky going on

August 08, 2018

Very surprised with the results

I received this product for free for testing, this in no way affects my opinion of this product. I have to say I was very shocked with this cream and the results I have had.

I have very prominent frown lines between my eyes and around my mouth. Ive always been very self concious about them and had been considering getting some fillers injected in these areas as they are making me look older than I am. So when I started using this cream I didn't have very high hopes for any real results. I was so wrong. My deep lines are noticeably improved and my skin looks more radiant and hydrated. My face feels soft and supple and looks more youthful again. The cream isn't sticky or oily when applying and doesn't smell bad at all. It spreads very well also so you only need a small amount. I am very happy with my results and more confident with my appearance.

good but expensive

this product , i found absolutely wonderful,loved it,i like the feel,and was not greasy which i find in a lot of beauty products,i just find these items expensive its a personal thing as i am frugal,yes most women would buy this,yes i would recomend

Great product

This isn't the brand I usually use for night time creams but I decided to try it out.

I have been using this for a week or 2 and I haven't really seen much difference but my husband mentioned he has seen a bit of a difference.

I do like the way my skin feels after though and I do like that the scent isn't strong.